Smogon Forums

JabbaTheGriffin
JabbaTheGriffin
Oh man that's quite a time zone difference. How late do you normally stay on? I'm gmt-5? I could also catch you at night my time when its midday for you.
Aberforth
Aberforth
I can stay up quite late, but it'd probably fairer on you for it to be in your evening (I know I play considerably worse in the morning than the evening). Want to try for midday saturday for me, friday evening for you?
Aberforth
Aberforth
Actually could that be sunday my time, saturday yours? I've been invited to a barbecue
JabbaTheGriffin
JabbaTheGriffin
I'm not sure if I could sneak a fight in on Saturday. I know I definitely can on Sunday though but that depends on your weekday schedule I guess
Aberforth
Aberforth
I can at 1pm on monday, not much earlier. If my maths is right, that's at 10pm your time. Would that work for you?
JabbaTheGriffin
JabbaTheGriffin
That would work percently
JabbaTheGriffin
JabbaTheGriffin
See you then
Aberforth
Aberforth
Here now.
Aberforth
Aberforth
OK I've got to go now, can you do any other time?
JabbaTheGriffin
JabbaTheGriffin
Sorry I ended up being sick last night. I can do same time tonight though if that works at all.
Aberforth
Aberforth
It's fine. Uh that's when I'm playing for another open (LC I think) but I can do it after that game.
JabbaTheGriffin
JabbaTheGriffin
that's fine, i had to work late and i'm beat so i need to call it. when's this round over?
Aberforth
Aberforth
August 4th at 8:00AM PST (GMT-7)

So 3 days (ish)
JabbaTheGriffin
JabbaTheGriffin
Ha shit. Well I'll be on irc in a few hours if we want to try one more time
Aberforth
Aberforth
Ok we have an extension. I tried contacting you on irc yesterday but that didn't work.
JabbaTheGriffin
JabbaTheGriffin
Cool. New deadline is perfect because I'll be around literally all weekend (except while sleeping obviously) Just let me know what time works best for you and I'll be the one to look around and find you this time
Aberforth
Aberforth
How about in 48 hours time from this post?
Aberforth
Aberforth
Ideally now, but I dont think you're still here.