Smogon Forums

mrbopper
mrbopper
Oh man this'll be fun, guess this is what happens when I'm unseeded haha. Glad to see you're able to schedule a match properly unlike my last two opponents lol.

Im GMT -5 and free on Saturday at 3pm (4pm your time) so that's perfect!
kamikaze
kamikaze
perfect I will see you then
mrbopper
mrbopper
Hey I forgot I made plans on Saturday for our scheduled time. Could you play later in Saturday, say 10pm my time? If not I'm free on Sunday as well.
kamikaze
kamikaze
I can do 10pm your time saturday just fine
mrbopper
mrbopper
Awesome, thank you for being flexible!
kamikaze
kamikaze
im kinda bogged down with project work atm. I am trying to get a lot of stuff done tonight so I have more time to practice my presentation tomorrow since companies will be visiting my workplace next week. Do you mind if we push back to tomorrow? same time slots apply.
mrbopper
mrbopper
Yeah that's fine, could you play at 4? I should be free but some things may vary because of fathers' day.
kamikaze
kamikaze
4 your time i assume?
mrbopper
mrbopper
Ah, yes. Sorry for not clerifying.
kamikaze
kamikaze
sure that works no problem.
mrbopper
mrbopper
Okay scratch that, father's day plans are going to be all day. Can you do 10pm my time?
kamikaze
kamikaze
sure
kamikaze
kamikaze
This is kinda dumb for me to want to push it back again, but I kinda have a lot of pressure atm finishing my project up since first round of presentation is tomorrow. Would you mind playing anytime after 8pm tomorrow (no more delays)? I want to both make sure I nail this presentation to companies and have a good match. If thats not do-able we can just play at the same time.
kamikaze
kamikaze
8pm being my time edt (so after 7pm for you)