Smogon Forums

JabbaTheGriffin
JabbaTheGriffin
Sunday work? I'm pretty swamped the rest of the weekend
undisputed
undisputed
i could make sunday work. lets play in the morning/afternoon though if possible. im also free during the week if that works for you too
JabbaTheGriffin
JabbaTheGriffin
Sunday around 3-4est work?
undisputed
undisputed
Sounds good. I'll let you know if anything comes up.
undisputed
undisputed
hey, so i should be good to play at the time we scheduled. i have some father's day stuff to do, but ill be around for the game. just wait for me for a little if im not on at 12pst
JabbaTheGriffin
JabbaTheGriffin
I hate to play john but is there any way we could push to a week night? If your job is starting and it's not feasible, that's fine. I just got roped into a bunch of Father's Day shit this weekend myself that I didn't know about until it was happening. Not a big deal if you don't wanna push, I can find a window to make it happen
undisputed
undisputed
we can push it off, but im unsure of my schedule this week. if you idle on irc, i can hop on and catch you sometime!
JabbaTheGriffin
JabbaTheGriffin
thanks man, i really appreciate it. i'll typically be on around 8-11pm est and next sunday i'll actually for-realsies be free all day
undisputed
undisputed
sounds good! thanks jabba
JabbaTheGriffin
JabbaTheGriffin
When are you gonna be around today?
undisputed
undisputed
i can be online for like the next 6 hours! i might leave to go to the gym or something, but ill be around
JabbaTheGriffin
JabbaTheGriffin
Alright I just have to run some errands so how does 8est (so like 5 hours and 15 minutes from now) sound?