WubbaLubba
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• If it's just a Gooey Goodra, give me 20 minutes or so and preferred nature.
    WubbaLubba
    WubbaLubba
    Thanks for the offer! 2 other people responded who already have one though so I’m gonna get it from one of them
    Tapu Koko Loko
    Tapu Koko Loko
    no probs!
    Hi! Just want to let you know I can't trade today but tomorrow should be fine. I'll let you know.
    I know it's outside your recieving time, but if you want, I can get online to send you the Zekrom right now.
    WubbaLubba
    WubbaLubba
    Btw if you want anything from my thread at any point just let me know. It's yours for free.
    Sondero
    Sondero
    Thanks, I'll keep that in mind. But for future reference, it's OK to use your own time when scheduling, just please mention your timezone with it. "10" doesn't really mean much to me, considering it's far past that in my timezone. So if you're using your own time, please mention that.
    WubbaLubba
    WubbaLubba
    Sorry about that. I'm usually good with timezones but for some reason I forgot on this one
    Hi! I just got back in town. Are you ready to do the Geodude <--> Dhelmise trade?
    Tatertot
    Tatertot
    Nevermind, I bred it myself.
    Hey there, I have a Timid Yanma egg here 31/x/31/31/31/31 in a Lure Ball. This egg matches your TSV 2077. Can you hatch this egg for me? Of course, you can keep a copy and get semi redis rights on it. Let me know!
    Did you add me? You are not showing in the friend list even thogh I added you. FC: 1736-4544-8973
    WubbaLubba
    WubbaLubba
    I added you, just had to take care of some chores in the meantime. I'll come online now.
    WubbaLubba
    WubbaLubba
    Thanks again for the trade!
    Hey I've just done the trade! I don't have any specific request, but if you could make the trade as fair as possible that would be nice. Just don't send a wurmple, ok? :P
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…