Smogon Forums

GiveMeGeno
GiveMeGeno
Jolly Mewtwo, Bold Lugia, Adamant + Careful Ho-Oh, Modest + Timid + Quiet (Mattapod's), Quiet + Adamant + Brave + Modest + Jolly + Timid Groudon, Jolly + Adamant Rayquaza, Quiet (Lucario's) + Jolly + Modest Dialga, Modest Palkia, Modest Giratina, Quiet Kyurem, Both HP Ground Xerneas (and Bold), Timid + Modest + Calm Yveltal, Hidden Power Electric Moltres, Timid HP Ice Raikou, both Suicunes (Modest/Calm), Modest Regice, both Heatran (Modest/Timid), Careful Regigiags, All Cresselia (except Nelson Tangela's), Jolly Terrakion, Timid and Bold Thunderus,Adamant Landorus, and all 3 Zygardes.
GiveMeGeno
GiveMeGeno
Sorry for that wall of text. xD
Lego
Lego
Sure thing, but we need to find a time that works for both of us (It'll take about an hour), and make sure you have sufficient fodder.
GiveMeGeno
GiveMeGeno
Fair enough, I really appreciate you doing this! Does 10:30 AM Saturday (your time) sound good?
Lego
Lego
Prooooobably... Unless you can do now?
GiveMeGeno
GiveMeGeno
Yes I can. Sorry I though you were busy.
GiveMeGeno
GiveMeGeno
Let me grab some fodder from Pokebank first.
Lego
Lego
I really need to organise my boxes lol. Oh, and the Adamant Rayquaza still knows Dragon Ascent iirc, so you'll need to replace that with something.
GiveMeGeno
GiveMeGeno
Haha it's not a problem, what you're doing for me is honestly so helpful (can't wait to start giving them away to others). Is their anything in particular that you want as well?
Lego
Lego
Nah, anything you trade me will probably just get accidentally cloned over anyway XD
Just getting them out there and spreading the giveaway to another site is more than enough.
Lego
Lego
The Modest Regice seems to have evaded me... I'll pull a copy off bank and trade it to you once we're done.
GiveMeGeno
GiveMeGeno
Sounds good. :)
Lego
Lego
hmm, apparently I'm missing two of the Cresselia as well, but I don't think I have copies of them.
GiveMeGeno
GiveMeGeno
No worries I can ask cannibal for them.
GiveMeGeno
GiveMeGeno
Thank you so much nonetheless!