Luxpluff91
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Amazing, that fast! I could be available for a Trade a couple of hours from now on! My FC is 3497 - 2181 - 0035 IGN Pia. I wanted to make a clone of the Mons I offered to you as little thanks but didn't get to that yet. :/
    Luxpluff91
    Luxpluff91
    I only have 1 Pokémon from Gen IV that needs to be transfered, so it's fine. Can you trade in about 20 mins? If so, I'll have the Kyurem and Keldeo transfered :)
    Cirederf49
    Cirederf49
    That'd be even better!! :)
    My IGN's still Pia :p
    Luxpluff91
    Luxpluff91
    Alright then, I'll head on to Pokebank right now
    Hi mate, can I ask which seed you used for you physical Pokéradar spread? I haven't been able to find myself a decent one, searching takes like forever lol. I know Thomaz has a flawless special spread, but haven't seen a physical one yet. If you'd like to share it, that would be awesome! Let me know :)
    Luxpluff91
    Luxpluff91
    If something comes up, I'd be glad to help :)
    Luxpluff91
    Luxpluff91
    Ah, yes, that explains it. The Pokéradar does open up a lot of possibilities when it comes to Nature + Spread combinations, even for ID/SID that don't have notable standard Shiny spreads, but it's still not abuse to produce every spread Shiny. For example, when I searched for the HP Ice Electrike, I couldn't get a Shiny 0 Atk spread in Diamond (that's why I searched in Platinum in the first place). Getting it Shiny in Platinum was dumb luck, and even then my target frame was past 2000! So if you want a very specific spread, you have to be prepared to search for very high frames (2000+), and still it might not be possible.
    Luxpluff91
    Luxpluff91
    Still not able to produce*
    Hey Lux, is there any chance I might be able to ask you about your shiny Mew? I do have a trade thread, but it was recently created and needs an update.
    Ragnar
    Ragnar
    Thank you again, so very much. If ever you need anything from Gen IV or Gen V done in RNG, let me know, I'd more more than glad to help!
    Luxpluff91
    Luxpluff91
    No problem, enjoy the Mew :)
    Ragnar
    Ragnar
    I definitely will, love that Dive Ball, it's just beautiful!
    Hey, something I learn from trading with RockinX last year about the manaphy ~ . I don't know if it applies to you, if it doesn't please disregard this message .
    TyVip
    TyVip
    Although the Mystery Gift algorithm specifically prevents the creation of shiny Pokemon, it only checks to see if hatches shiny on the game it was created. There's nothing stopping you from trading the egg to a game where it DOES hatch shiny, which is what I did here. I used Wild Eep's Pandora's Box program to RNG for an ID\SID combo that had this spread as shiny.

WARNING: Because Game Freak never foresaw the RNG and Mystery Gift being abused in this manner, they automatically assume all shiny Manaphy are "hacked" and thus will not allow Battle Recorder videos containing them to be uploaded. For this reason, a non-shiny Manaphy is available.

Perhaps you could specify that so for some people who trade and use that manaphy know :p ? Like Swampy .
    TyVip
    TyVip
    Taken from RockinX's thread, should have put quotation marks there :p .
    Luxpluff91
    Luxpluff91
    Thanks for the info, I remember reading that way back then.
    I hope they left the glitches intact :P
    Luxpluff91
    Luxpluff91
    Yea, nothing tops playing Stadium 1 & 2 with the original cartridges. Too bad my Crystal save got deleted
    Loukas
    Loukas
    Yeah there is a device that connects to the pc to backup the saves but if its gone its already too late
    Luxpluff91
    Luxpluff91
    Yea definitely too late.
    Hi, Lux
    I'm now available for about an hour or so, but any other day is fine too, probably not tomorrow, but the days after that the time frame for trading will be larger
    Salazar
    Salazar
    Whoops, I wasn't online yet, am now, sorry
    Salazar
    Salazar
    Thank you so much, incredibly kind of you
    If there is ever anything I can do to repay you...
    Luxpluff91
    Luxpluff91
    It's fine, don't worry; this one's on the house! Do enjoy the Shaymin.
    You have no idea how hard I'm gonna steal that Carnivine idea. ;) It's really too bad Sleep Powder is an egg move. :/
    Thomaz
    lol wow, calm down man. XD You're RNGing like mad haha. Good job. :P
    Luxpluff91
    Luxpluff91
    Yea, this past week has been absurd. I gotta use my vacation days while I can :P
    hey dude let me know when you're available to trade, I think you probably missed my last VM :)
    Luxpluff91
    Luxpluff91
    Hi man, sorry for that, was out of town. I can trade this week!
    Hey, sorry for the delay. Finally found a cloner so I should have the hoopa cloned in a day or two.
    Luxpluff91
    Luxpluff91
    No hurry, Mew is ready whenever you're available
    MegaCharizard25
    MegaCharizard25
    I'm sorry but we'll have to cancel the trade. I found a cloner but it seems that I can't trade with other people due to poor conection. Every time I try to trade error messages show up. I'm really sorry about this. I'll be getting a new wifi router in march so if you're still interested then let me know.
    Luxpluff91
    Luxpluff91
    No worries dude. We can resume it whenever you're available, assuming you're still interested by then. Take your time. Good luck!
    hey dude i been away so my activity's been kinda haphhazard. I also noticed you had a cool master ball hp ice gengar, reckon I could get that instead of the gyarados in our 2 for 2 trade. Sorry for the inconvenience.

edit: ill be on later tonight if you're available?
    I never realised how well Level Ball fits shiny Gyarados. Will definitely use my Jolly shiny spread I have. Thanks for the idea. :P
    Should I keep or toss? Ho-Oh, Jolly, master ball, 31/31/31/0/31/31
    Luxpluff91
    Luxpluff91
    I'd keep for sure
    Gabe
    Gabe
    Thank you. I want to but I just needed that one vote of reassurance lol.
    Luxpluff91
    Hi there! I have a question, how long did it take you to find a frame for that safari kangaskhan? I am right now going through frame by frame where you pause at the menu to push A to get diferrent seeds, so I am just wondering haha, this is really painful xD
    Luxpluff91
    Luxpluff91
    Hi Totes! It's difficult to say. I got pretty lucky with that frame to be honest, I got it in 10-15 tries. My Tauros frame, for example, took at least 60 seeds. It's all down to luck, really. But keep it up, I'm sure you'll get your target spread eventually!
    <Totes>
    <Totes>
    Haha thanks for that information! Good luck with your thread btw :]
    Luxpluff91
    Luxpluff91
    Thanks, appreciate it! Let me know if you need anything
    thanks for the 'good luck' wishes, but my thread isnt actually open yet xD

As a matter of fact, I can't play regularly these days since my DS is broken. However, when one day I will re-open my thread, it'll be completely re-structured and truly majestic!
    Luxpluff91
    Luxpluff91
    Oh, crap, my bad. Do you want to delete the post? Did I mess up with your reserved posts?
    Fiat500
    Fiat500
    I've asked a mod to delete the posts that arn't mine and to lock up the thread. When I decide to jump back into pokemon and trading, I'll either ask for the thread to be re-opened or straight up make a new one!

Still, I appreciate the comment ^^
    Luxpluff91
    Luxpluff91
    Oh man, my bad, I apologize. I saw other people posting good luck and I thought it was ok to post. I'm really sorry. :(
    Are you still trading Vini?
    Luxpluff91
    Luxpluff91
    It's fine. I'll think of something. There isn't much I need anyway, and I prefer to get Pokémon myself (if only for the challenge).
    Gabe
    Gabe
    I'll be getting a perfect Hoopa soon (:/) lol.
    Luxpluff91
    Luxpluff91
    Wow, nice. Cmt for it when you do :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…