Smogon Forums

Ragnar
Ragnar
Anyway, the reason I ask is because I actually discovered recently that my shiny Mew from way back was hacked. Whoever traded it to me led me under the guise that it was legitimate. I was pretty attached to it. Sadly, Bank wouldn't take it and I'm super bummed, and hoping to replace it.
Ragnar
Ragnar
Specifically, I'm really interested in your Timid one. I can RNG abuse Gen IV and V, so if you'd like a RNG request in return, I'd be happy to do so! Just let me know, thank you! It's a Mew I'd personally keep for myself to replace my old, hacked one. I only trade legitimate Pokemon, and Pokemon that I RNG'd myself. So if anything works, I'll do it!
Luxpluff91
Luxpluff91
Hi Ragnar, sorry to hear that. I can give you the Mew for free. I'm currently busy with university however, so I'll only be able to trade on Fridays and weekends. I'll let you know when I have the Mew transfered :)
Ragnar
Ragnar
That would be so wonderful, thank you so very much. Are you sure you're not looking for anything in return? If you'd like, I can throw something on the GTS, or simply do an actual trade. Thank you again!
Luxpluff91
Luxpluff91
Either GTS or actual trade work the same; the most time-consuming part is actually transfering the Mew.

Don't worry about it, it's good to help
Ragnar
Ragnar
I understand, take all the time you need. Your studies are more important!

Might I propose GTS? That may make things easier, as time zone differences may become an issue. In that's the case, I can throw something on the GTS, and it will be very specific.
Luxpluff91
Luxpluff91
I don't mind GTS, my only fear is the Mew getting sniped. Although I'm not sure Emerald Mew can be traded on the GTS? I never tried. I assume it wotks, but GTS tends to block some stuff
Ragnar
Ragnar
Well, I had proposed to make an offer on GTS, but I think you're right, perhaps old fashioned trading would work better? Let's discuss a time and day when we get closer to the weekend. I play on Omega Ruby, so hopefully that would work!
Luxpluff91
Luxpluff91
Sounds good
Luxpluff91
Luxpluff91
Hi Ragnar, I got your Mew transfered. I can trade whenever
Ragnar
Ragnar
Awesome! I can jump on now if you'd like!

My FC is: 0619-7464-3837
Luxpluff91
Luxpluff91
Sure, see you there