Smogon Forums

marcoasd
marcoasd
I'm always ready, so I'd happily play early in the week. Find me on PO Tohjo Falls or or PS Old Gens, GMT +1 as well.
Agammemnon
Agammemnon
Hey, sorry for fading out.
Can we play on sunday ? I'm quite ill right now and I don't feel like pokaymoning.
marcoasd
marcoasd
I don't like playing during the last available day: that's a terrible habit. I've been around every single day, you know where to find me- if you're that crippled, ask your team to sub you out at some point. I basically gave you 7 days, you're giving me one.
Agammemnon
Agammemnon
Like I said, I was and I still am quite ill ; I have some personal business I need to take care of on saturday. As long as I am communicating and giving you my schedule so we can meet at a proper time, is it really necessary to act like a diva?
marcoasd
marcoasd
This is far beyond disrespectful. I gave you seven days to play, you're giving me one and I'm the diva? I don't like dragging this to last minute, that's it, and you should be the one pledging tournament directors for an extension (that I would agree) in case of need.
marcoasd
marcoasd
Well, I'll be online from 9PM on, tomorrow. Idk about the rest of the day, afternoon is possible while not guaranteed. Push yourself.
Agammemnon
Agammemnon
So I am the one being disrespectful?
Let me explain some basic concepts, then.
Firstly, we never agreed upon playing in the early part of the week ; you only mentioned it when I asked you about the schedule.
Secondly, maybe most importantly I was not able to play during the week because I was quite sick and it was hard for me to focus and stay in front of the computer. I have played some players for the RBY Championship using old teams because I did not really care about this tournament, and one of them was nice enough to let me delay the Bo2 over two days, because of how bad I was feeling.
Thirdly, when I told you I would be able to play on sunday, you just argued telling me that you did not feel like playing on sunday ; Can you see the difference between not being able to and not wanting to?

tl;dr I don't think disrespectful means what you think it means. Check yourself before going ham on someone, please. See you tomorrow for our Bo3.
Veni Vidi Vici
Veni Vidi Vici
#marcosalt
marcoasd
marcoasd
I don't give a damn: I can't trust you feel bad, and if you feel this bad how the hell can you know you'll be fine on sunday?
Sounds like a mockery. Either way, you handle it by asking tournament directors (or being subbed). You didn't handle it well, but oh well, let's play.
Agammemnon
Agammemnon
That is very mature of you, and very smart at the same time. I admire the human being you are showing to be.
First, you have no trust in what people say about health and sickness, and you apparently will not understand how it goes ; Someone gets sick, and they retaliate over time. Welcome to the life of a 10 years old, discovering the process of healing from flu.
Then, you try to justify your childish attitude by hiding behind tournament directors, and you clearly don't take into account the "being able to vs wanting to" argument that I exposed earlier in the conversation. I guess ignoring the valid point will make it go away?

Anyway, I will be here today, let's hope you want to play.
marcoasd
marcoasd
Welcome to the internet.
It's funny you have words like that after you did the same against Year13/GGFan, ending up drawing the free win out of nowhere. I barely had activity calls in my entire carreer. Go ahead, please.