Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hope you're doing well!
    MiniArchitect
    MiniArchitect
    I am! Hope you are too :)
    queez
    queez
    a year and a half later and the sentiments are the same :)
    MiniArchitect
    MiniArchitect
    Same here :) Let me know if you ever want to get caught up or something! I still check in here every now and then.
    Hey dude, I was wondering whether you were any good with CSS/ HTML, I saw you had a dope theme installed on ur Tumblr and am curious as to whether u made it yourself?
    MiniArchitect
    MiniArchitect
    Nah sorry, I'm a moron when it comes to anything HTML/CSS, haha. I actually purchased it after seeing the same one on a couple art blogs that I follow, but it was only six bucks for it, and so far it's been great for me. Here's the page for it, if you're curious:
    http://theme-cloud.co/themes/blinkanditsover/infinite-4/
    brightobject
    brightobject
    ah I see ^^'' either way this is a dope theme, thanks :)
    hey! I was wondering if there's any chance that you'd be taking requests, Battle Spot Premier Leaque is coming up and I'd love it if you could whip up some logos for my team. I've been looking around and your logo work is easily my favourite
    MiniArchitect
    MiniArchitect
    Depends on the scale of the project. Could you send me a PM with some more details on what you're looking for? If it's just one or two logos, I can probably do it.
    I appreciated all your kind words, Sir! Really flattered here. Lookng forward to your next art piece! ;)
    MiniArchitect
    MiniArchitect
    Sure thing! You certainly deserve em. Thanks for all your likes ;)
    sorry for the spam of likes D= im just now seeing all of the work you posted a couple months back and theyre great :] keep up the good work!!!<3 n_n
    MiniArchitect
    MiniArchitect
    I was wondering how I got 12 likes in a row x_x

Thanks man! Hope you've been doing well in the meantime :)
    Hey! I'm making a thumbnail for a youtuber for the Smogon Classic. Mind If I use your logo for the thumbnail?
    how's it going, mini?
    MiniArchitect
    MiniArchitect
    Hey, sorry I never responded to this. I'm doing pretty well! Been pretty swamped with schoolwork and graduation prep, but otherwise I'm getting by without much trouble. How've you been doing?
    rubsomebacononit
    rubsomebacononit
    I'm doing well, thanks. It's been a long time since we last talked. And I'm glad that you are ding well. Hopefully your schoolwork clears up soon! :)
    i just saw the bw cup logo and it's reaalllyy awesome!! just wanted to let you know that i love it, as well as some past work of yours that i've seen in some tours!
    hey dude, i saw your logo art and I think that it looks really awesome. I'm not sure if you're taking requests atm, but i'm gonna be managing in NUPL this year and it would be awesome if you could draw up a quick logo for my team. If you're interested, my team's mascot is Rampardos, that's pretty much the only restriction on it, otherwise go wild. If you're not up to it, don't worry about it. Thanks!
    MiniArchitect
    MiniArchitect
    Hey there, glad you like my work! Unfortunately, I'm pretty tied up with schoolwork and other projects right now, and I just won't have the time to work on this. Sorry!
    Evan.
    Evan.
    Don't worry about it, life > mons haha. All the best
    Hey about the Diancie WIP. I'm not an artist but I am good at making observations... The irises of Diancie are pink right now you have them as gray and it looks weird because that's the same color as her rock skin. Other that that is looks great.
    MiniArchitect
    MiniArchitect
    Thanks! I'll see if I can make the eyes contrast a bit further with the skin tone. Though I still need to do some work on the skin itself too.
    I won't try imagining how challenging it is to draw the reflections for that Diancie like you did, but you did it right and they look pleasing to my eyes.
    As for the critique, those green objects in its torso stand out too much. Replacing it with yellow/cream color could help softening it down.

I sadly can't think of anything else. It looks great for a WIP, so I'll be looking forward for the final work!
    MiniArchitect
    MiniArchitect
    Thanks! I'm probably going to revisit those reflections at some point to see if I can make them a little more organic, but I'm glad they still work as is.

I assume the green objects you're talking about are those little shoulder pads and the stone it's holding? Unless the image appears differently on other computers, they're already yellow; though using a less harsh color would still help regardless.

Thanks for your input!
    Yo Mini, you still want the Diancie? I haven't started on it at all, so its cool if you wanna do it.
    MiniArchitect
    MiniArchitect
    Looks like you gave it to me already :o
    I'll keep it then. Thank you! Looking forward to seeing your Mamoswine!
    Vederation
    Vederation
    Yeah I felt too greedy with my choices xD Besides, seeing how well you play with colors I think you'll make a better Diancie than I do. Looking forward for your Diancie too!
    hope you're doing well friend, just went thru your art thread and died because amazed
    MiniArchitect
    MiniArchitect
    Thanks friend :') I'm okay, hope you're doing well too!
    my god that undyne piece is fantastic
    MiniArchitect
    MiniArchitect
    Thanks man! I tried a lot of new things with it, and it was one of the most interesting projects I've worked on in a long time!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…