Smogon Forums

Disjunction
Disjunction
..did you want to play on any of these days? I would like to know when to be prepared for our fight
DaRizzleTheMan
DaRizzleTheMan
I can play any of those days, preferably saturday
Disjunction
Disjunction
Ok I can do Saturday. Any time in specific you're looking for?
DaRizzleTheMan
DaRizzleTheMan
I'm also free for the rest of today now, if you want to hit me up then. Do you have a Twitter? I'm very often on that, much more then here :] But on Saturday, just hit me up whenever if you wanna go then, I'm free most of the day.
Disjunction
Disjunction
ya I don't have a team yet so saturday would be better lmao
my twitter is in my sig ;)
DaRizzleTheMan
DaRizzleTheMan
Alrighty!
Disjunction
Disjunction
so I actually completely forgot we had a match scheduled so I have to keep you updated.
My schedule tomorrow got completely swamped at the last minute and I will have NO time whatsoever to get the match done. I can do it sunday morning or evening or extend our match for Monday/Tuesday.
Sorry this happened at the last minute! My new manager is the worst human being I have ever met
DaRizzleTheMan
DaRizzleTheMan
Ahaha! That's fine, I know how it feels to have somebody screw up your schedule! Gives me a little more time to make my team, and prepare for my LBA tryout match!
Disjunction
Disjunction
I'm playing my nupl game Sunday at around noon will you be available a little before like at around 11 am est? That's gmt -4
DaRizzleTheMan
DaRizzleTheMan
I'll see, I'm going out to a nature park for a bit today, and I have my R1 match for the LBA tryouts, but idk when I'll come back, but I'll message you when I do come back!
Disjunction
Disjunction
well if we can't make it today I'm available all of Monday and the later half of Tuesday :)
DaRizzleTheMan
DaRizzleTheMan
I've just got back from the nature park; gonna have my LBA match, and then afterwards we can battle!
DaRizzleTheMan
DaRizzleTheMan
Actually, I'm free now for a while, I'm ready to get my ass kicked!
Disjunction
Disjunction
ok I'm about to have my nupl match we can have it after that
DaRizzleTheMan
DaRizzleTheMan
Sweet! Good luck on that! :D
Disjunction
Disjunction
thanks bud :)
my opponent is pushing the time so there's a good chance we may have to do this later because I need to leave in an hour. idk if I'll have time for this and a bo3
Disjunction
Disjunction
online now
DaRizzleTheMan
DaRizzleTheMan
Coming online, will be in NU chat
DaRizzleTheMan
DaRizzleTheMan
I'm so sorry bro, I can't make today because I was held up earlier, and I have to go to a friends funeral today, and afterwards I won't have the motivation to battle :/ Maybe both of them tomorrow?
Disjunction
Disjunction
We could do tomorrow. That's as late as I can go, though, as a host