Smogon Forums

silver_angel
silver_angel
Ok, let's say I'm online in 5-10 minutes to get your pokes.
How many clones do you want? Besides, it will take a little while (approx. 1 hour), I hope that's ok for you.
silver_angel
silver_angel
I am waiting for you.
Reisuke
Reisuke
ok i'll come online. 2 of froslass and 3 of suicune. And of course that's no problem.
Reisuke
Reisuke
My IGN is T
silver_angel
silver_angel
RIght, I'll inform you when this is ready.
Reisuke
Reisuke
Ok. And thanks!
silver_angel
silver_angel
See my post on the SQSR thread; but in two words, your suicune was probably a hack, and when I banked it over, it simply disappeared...
Reisuke
Reisuke
Ok i read it and i'll check. For the hack part, DX 2401PT of serebiiforums RNG'ed this for me (he also RNG'ed froslass). And he has proven to himself be a trustworthy person. For the banking part, i never heard of sutch a thing even not when a pokemon is hacked

P.S. I believe that this has happened. (In case you'd like to know)
silver_angel
silver_angel
Oh sorry, I found it at some place it wasn't supposed to be. I must be tired really, I don't what I did.
Will have it cloned.
silver_angel
silver_angel
Ok, your 3 froslass (orig + 2 clones) and 4 suicune (orig + 3 clones) are ready.
Sorry again for the false bad news.
silver_angel
silver_angel
I am online and waiting.
silver_angel
silver_angel
Apparently you are not around; let me know when you are back; I might also have to leave in a little while.
silver_angel
silver_angel
Hi, I have to leave now, hopefully I can give you back your pokemon when I am back (in 1h30 or so).
Reisuke
Reisuke
Ok. I will be online for the next 2 hours and even more maybe so let me know when your back
silver_angel
silver_angel
Right, I am back. I'm going online in a few minutes.
Reisuke
Reisuke
Ok i'm online too
silver_angel
silver_angel
There is a huge storm with thunder here; If I disappear, it means that the electricity has been cut...
Btw do you speak French?
Reisuke
Reisuke
Ok no problem. A bit (i'm better in understanding in it then actual typing/speaking) why?
silver_angel
silver_angel
Ah fine. Because when I am tired like today, it costs me an extra effort to speak English :p
(good to know for next time ;) )
Sorry again for the trouble, I'm still not sure how I did that confusion.