Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hello, are you around to trade?
    Vanadinite
    Vanadinite
    "not back in a while" really means in a while, best I can do is somewhere mid-May but I'll be free on mid-June
    APurpose
    honestly, mid/late may doesn't seem too far away for me, but thank you for the update, and no rush. Talk to you soonish :p
    Vanadinite
    Vanadinite
    Posting here jic you came back :)
    We were trying to get a trade going and I forgot sorry. Either ways what exactly did you want and what would you like for a copy of that heatran?
    Added you and can be on at around 8 30 CST. Let me know if you see anything else you want! You have some cool shinies :P
    Raistmagic
    All of what you asked for + heatran for the TSVs I asked for + heatran. I prefer BR when available. Do you as well?

Let me know if you think that's out of whack.
    APurpose
    Alright, that's fine with me if you're okay with non-redis. I'll add you.
    Raistmagic
    Yeah, same here. I'm ready when you are :)
    Alright I'll see if I can hatch females. What about the Ralts? R u planning on using Gallade or Gardevoir? Also do u care what ball they're in? Sorry for so many questions
    APurpose
    Okay, great! Sync is fantastic, thanks for letting me know. Let me know when you're ready, but take your time!
    MegaCharizard25
    MegaCharizard25
    I couldn't breed for the past couple of days because of college will start breeding on the eevees today evening
    APurpose
    no problem, thanks for the update!
    FC: 4785-5257-3383
    IGN: Halute
    Esmeya
    Esmeya
    It's x/x/31/31/31/0, Sassy, Heal Ball, HA. Good luck breeding.
    APurpose
    well I hope a 6IV shellder is random enough lol. you probably don't need it, but I had like 4 clones of him in stock so its all the same to me. Thanks a lot for the spiritzee!
    Esmeya
    Esmeya
    I don't, but I'll toss it to my husband or something. Pretty much bred the entire dex that's why I don't ever need any breeds.

It's the thought that counts though, so thank you.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…