Prof. Almeida
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yo when you wanna play for swsh 1v1 tour thing. I'm GMT +13, busy thursday and sunday day.
    Jabiru
    Jabiru
    Thats a pretty awful time difference tbh. 6PM tonight your time would probably work best for me, I'm working your evening on both Friday and Saturday. I could maybe do like 5PM your Friday, otherwise we could maybe try your mornings?
    Prof. Almeida
    Prof. Almeida
    I will be here 6 pm tonight. If you can't make it, 5 pm tomorrow. I work from home so i generally wake up late.
    Jabiru
    Jabiru
    On main as Jabiru
    Hi there!

I was looking through the Sword&Shield discussion earlier and saw your signature, which inspired me to take the survey. (I wasn't disappointed.)
    Did you create that banner yourself?
    Prof. Almeida
    Prof. Almeida
    Oh, thanks. No I didn't create it, I just copied from what the website showed. It's a graph made there.
    VGC tour r3 opponent here. I'm GTM -3, and I'm able to play this Wednesday all-day. Tell me at what time you're able to play
    Prof. Almeida
    Prof. Almeida
    I think I'm gonna get home an hour later. If you can't wait, just tell me and I give you the win, no problem. I've already lost a round.
    Steven Stone
    Steven Stone
    Ugh, I can wait no longer. Rn I'm in preparations for a vacation trip and I REALLY need to focus on this... I don't want to take the win like this, specially from someone who has been with SmogonVGC for this long and given your special case...
    Prof. Almeida
    Prof. Almeida
    Man, don't worry. I thank you for your consideration but I'll have to drop off the tournament to take care of her. Good luck with the next rounds and I hope you go all the way. =]
    This is late, but when do you want to play? I usually hang out in the PS! Ubers room. My timezone is GMT -8.
    Prof. Almeida
    Prof. Almeida
    My official timezone is GMT-3, but I generally live in GMT-8, because the company I work for uses Pacific Time for measure, and that means I generally go to bed after 5 am my time. So, whenever you get in and figure you'll be here for a while, please tell me. I will only be able to do it today and tomorrow, since I'll have meetings during regular time on the weekend, so I'll need to go to bed earlier.
    when do you want to battle for the VGC group play tournament? Friday afternoon works best for me, but I can try and find time before then. Also if you need to find me, im usually in #doubles and the doubles room on ps!
    Vai fundo em LC, essa é simplesmente a melhor das tiers :] Se precisar de qualquer ajuda PM eu ou o blizzardy também!
    Prof. Almeida
    Prof. Almeida
    Valeu, cara, vou fazer isso sim
    Prof. Almeida
    Prof. Almeida
    Só tô estudando o metagame primeiro, lendo tudo o que tem para ler a respeito, aí eu peço ajuda =)
    Max Carvalho
    Max Carvalho
    Massa :) Isso é importante
    If you want to learn more about LC, hit me up a PM! I'd love to help! :D
    Prof. Almeida
    Prof. Almeida
    Thanks a lot. I'll do it
    Prof. Almeida
    Prof. Almeida
    I'm just studying the meta, reading whatever there is to be read about it, and then I'll ask for help =)
    chimp
    chimp
    cool!
    strong posts in the doubles suspect discussion :]
    Prof. Almeida
    Prof. Almeida
    Thanks, I guess. As a primarily VGC player, I really liked when Smogon decided to start a Doubles tier, and it makes me mad to see some Smogoners just criticizing things without even trying, or because they are too comfortable with basic Smogon set of rules to try and get creative with other rules in a different meta.
    I just saw your RMT and can totally tell you're from VGC - double Intimidate, a Specs Latios (rip gems) and a spread sweeper... yep.

It's all good though, Mega Manectric is a boss :)
    Prof. Almeida
    Prof. Almeida
    Thanks. I guess it´s hard to break some habits.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…