Smogon Forums

yoman5
yoman5
I'm gmt -5, so the gap is P large, but if we can play tonight (your tomorrow morning?) or thursday it'd be good. Like between 7 and 1 my time tonight (8am to 2pm your time) or some time thursday (thursday I can play in my morning, your afternoon)
realiti
realiti
Thursday 5:30 pm work? That's 4:30 am for you, I am not sure how early you can play. Are you also available on the weekends?
yoman5
yoman5
This weekend I'll be traveling, and 4:30 am is way too early/way too late, I don't stay up that late
realiti
realiti
I can play at your 3 am if you want
yoman5
yoman5
Ugh, I can try, is there any way to play at a time that's more in the range of 8am to like midnight? a bo3 at 3am is not exactly preferable
realiti
realiti
I can play at 9 am but I can only get 1-2 games in so we would need multiple days to play.
yoman5
yoman5
let's play 1 or 2 at 9am, if we need to play more we can play on friday morning or saturday morning depending on timing
yoman5
yoman5
yo for some reason I'm still up, if youre on in the next while hit me up
realiti
realiti
Cant play now. It was actually 8 am your time so we can play then. Also I can play your 8:30 pm today.
realiti
realiti
My internet is really shaky, I dont think I can play, wait 10 or so minutes if you want to play otherwise go to sleep
yoman5
yoman5
I'll wait a little bit, if its too long I'll just sleep