Smogon Forums

Patrick1088
Patrick1088
Cool! I need to transfer 4 pokes. Heres a list of shinies for your trouble! Shiny adamant breloom, shiny jolly garchomp, shiny timid magnezone with hp ice, shinyvtimid hp ice manectric and a few others any of these sound good? :-)
XDPokemon
Wait i need to choose one from that for myself? Haha, they are all 5 iv? And i think i will go on breelom but what more you have? And here are my detailes of my X 5429-8641-2596
XDPokemon
xdtrainer
Patrick1088
Patrick1088
All of them re 5iv and up. Garchomp is flawless and zone/manectric are NF due to Hidden Power. The only thing is breloom doesnt have spore, i bred it for CB set back in BW.

Other options are shiny NF Modest Rmpoleon, shiny adamant rhyperior, shiny adamant NF medicham, shi.y adamant heracross, shiny adamant emboar, adamant diancie. My FC for OR is same as X which is in my signature. I will add you in a bit!
XDPokemon
Diancie!
XDPokemon
But i need the diancie on my OR so i will get diancite
Patrick1088
Patrick1088
Adamant Diancie is only 3IV though. Sorry, i should've said that when I rambling off my mons. If you want another shiny in addition to Diancie, that's okay. I have 2 diancie.
XDPokemon
So herracros:) and i will send you two pokes to give me back ik OR ok?
Patrick1088
Patrick1088
sounds good to me! I added you and an ready when you are!
XDPokemon
Which nature the rhyperior has? Haha and he is ev trained? The hereracros is with rock blast?