Smogon Forums

TaBuu
TaBuu
the metagame is still young so we'll see. But for a character that can claim to have legitimate set-ups, frame traps and combos, low tier shouldn't be an issue.
Well I used Pikachu a lot during the demo and honestly I've used him quite extensively in Brawl and Project M.
So I've been trying to give a new character a chance, in this case, Luigi hahaha
False Sense
False Sense
I know someone on Smashboards who is quite good with Luigi, actually. I've yet to beat him one-on-one when he's using Luigi. It's scary what he's capable of... So, if you plan on maining him, you may be pleasantly surprised.
TaBuu
TaBuu
i can only hope [:
how have you warmed up to oras?
False Sense
False Sense
Well, to be honest, I'm not quite as hyped as I should be for it. But that's almost entirely due to my focus being on Smash and how awesome it is at the moment. Personally, I'm really looking forward to experiencing my favorite generation in a whole new way.
TaBuu
TaBuu
the whole oras metagame is looking pretty scary but a fresh meta is always fun! i guess i'm just lucky to have come back at a good time lol
and yes. smash is too hype right now.
False Sense
False Sense
You know, we should have a Smash battle sometime in the future. I'd like to see your Pikachu in action. ; )
TaBuu
TaBuu
how about now?
and it's my luigi you should see ;)
False Sense
False Sense
Actually, right now could work pretty well. I think I might need your friend code, though. Mine's 3368-2599-3209.
TaBuu
TaBuu
well i can't get on right this second so give me 5-10 minutes.
my friend code is in my signature
TaBuu
TaBuu
btw we should chat on IRC or something as we play
any idea how to make a room?
False Sense
False Sense
Uh... Nope.

Anyway, I added you in, so I'll have a Smash room ready when you are.
TaBuu
TaBuu
nvm i'll just find you on #pokemon
TaBuu
TaBuu
go on IRC mate!
False Sense
False Sense
Yeah, uh... I really have no idea how to use IRC.
False Sense
False Sense
Ok, I think I'm on...
TaBuu
TaBuu
you're a lot stronger than i expected. i seriously need to stop underestimating people lol
False Sense
False Sense
Hey, you're pretty good yourself. You beat me on that fourth match (I wouldn't really count the fifth match since someone came in to talk to me in the middle of it). Sorry about leaving so abruptly, by the way. Had to go do something.
TaBuu
TaBuu
its fine hahaha
yeah i was finally adapting to your robin lol.
after the first match i was like "dang"
False Sense
False Sense
Yeah, I've been told I'm fairly good with Robin. I still need a lot of improvement, though.