Smogon Forums

False Sense
False Sense
!?

Hello, Halcyon. It's good to see you again. How've you been lately?
Halcyon.
Halcyon.
Yeah I've been alright. It's been a long time since we last spoke. I haven't played much OU since the wcop, but I've been playing a ton of smash 4. How have you been?
False Sense
False Sense
I've been doing pretty well, all things considered. While I've been away from Smogon, I've been busy speculating and discussing Smash, and last July it turned out of my most wanted characters (who's also just one of my favorite video game characters, period) made it into Smash. Naturally, I got the game on release, and I've loved it.

By the way, since you have the game as well,would you want to have a match sometime?
Halcyon.
Halcyon.
Absolutely! When I get back to my room I'll send you my friend code.

So you've been playing a lot of Robin? I really wanted to try him, but I'm not the best with projectile heavy/spacing heavy characters :/ I've been maining Captain Falcon with Diddy and Sonic as my secondary characters. But I love the game so far, it's so much fun.
False Sense
False Sense
Yeah, I've been dedicating myself to getting good at using Robin. Granted, I'm not the best Smash player, but unlike you I have a natural fondness for characters with projectiles, so it's been going pretty good so far. Plus Robin is shaping up to be a pretty good character at the moment, and he/she's a ton of fun to play. Definitely one of my favorite Smash characters.
Halcyon.
Halcyon.
that's awesome. I was super pumped about Mega Man, but then I ended up not liking him as a character. he just doesn't fit my playstyle. Then I was pumped for Little Mac, but he's so easy to take advantage of when playing good players :/ but it's fine because discovering Captain Falcon was good enough for me n_n
False Sense
False Sense
So, you prefer rush-down characters? Those can be pretty terrifying in the hands of a skilled player. If you haven't already, you might want to give characters like Sheik, Zero Suit Samus, and Greninja a try. The sheer number of combos they can use against opponents is quite remarkable.

Oh, and how do you feel about having Chandelure appear in Smash Run?
Halcyon.
Halcyon.
Yeah I've used all those characters too. I played a lot of sheik for a while, and I still play Greninja every now and then. Btw I just remembered that I actually already have your fc lol I forgot we traded and stuff back at the beginning of XY. I'm ready to smash whenever you are. Just hit me up on here or skype if you ever want to play.
Halcyon.
Halcyon.
And I love Chandy in smash run :)
False Sense
False Sense
Actually, I think I only have you registered on my original 3DS; I've since gotten an XL that I use much more often. I don't have that code on me now, but if you could post your code again, I'll get you registered and share my code the first chance I get.
Halcyon.
Halcyon.
sure thing n_n my code is 3454-1089-9456
False Sense
False Sense
Got it. My code is 3368-2599-3209.

I've got some work to get done at the moment, but later on today I should have some time to play, if you're available.
Halcyon.
Halcyon.
Gotcha, let me know when you want to play.
False Sense
False Sense
Finished my work up faster than I had anticipated. I've got an online room set up, so ready when you are.
Halcyon.
Halcyon.
shit, sorry, just saw this. I'll head online now.