Smogon Forums

cant say
cant say
no I'm still at work, I cant get my ds on the wifi here either... when I see you online your message is 'breeding.no call' which I assume means you're busy. I can still try and send requests, if you get one from Jake then that's me. If you're breeding I can send O-powers your way if that helps too
Prof. Almeida
Prof. Almeida
Well, generally when it's daytime (my time) and I'm online, it means I'm sleeping. As I have some people that I still don't have their third Pokémon at safari, I generally sleep with the DS on to get their Safari mons or to level up some Pokémon I let at the Daycare.
Prof. Almeida
Prof. Almeida
But if you say to me a specific time (in your timezone and mine - remembering I'm GMT -3 - now it's 3:15 am here), you'll be online to get it, I can wait and then get online at that time.
Prof. Almeida
Prof. Almeida
But if you say to me a specific time (in your timezone and mine - remembering I'm GMT -3 - now it's 3:15 am here), you'll be online to get it, I can wait and then get online at that time.
Prof. Almeida
Prof. Almeida
9 p.m. , my time. I'll be awaken
cant say
cant say
I'm on now and will be for about an hour, what iv's/nature were you looking for with the bulba? Looking over them now I only have naive ones and the best is 3iv. so if you need me to breed a better one I could but will take a bit
Prof. Almeida
Prof. Almeida
Hahaha, finally!
Prof. Almeida
Prof. Almeida
And I really don't care for the IVs, I just need the HA.
cant say
cant say
ah thats good! I was worried you wouldn't be satisfied with 3. thank you so much :)
Prof. Almeida
Prof. Almeida
Relax, I love breeding. I was going to breed you a perfect 5 IV, but didn't have time for that today.
Prof. Almeida
Prof. Almeida
And honestly, I hate greedy traders. People ask for too much for a simple spitback, as if they're Golden.
cant say
cant say
I'm the same. better start on this dragonite project then!
cant say
cant say
agreed! hopefully we can share some more stuff in the future
Prof. Almeida
Prof. Almeida
Whenever you need something to quickstart a Project, just ask me. If I have, I'll kindly give it to you. The only thing I realy need now is a HA Treecko, so if you ever stumble upon one, could you give me a spawn, please? thanks a lot.
cant say
cant say
I'm looking out for the same thing! So I'll definitely keep you in mind for that. Top of my wishlist at the moment though is a HA Chimchar so I'm looking everywhere for that
Prof. Almeida
Prof. Almeida
Really?I have a perfect one for you. I'm in the middle of a Project of giving away all starters in their HA, when available, and I have a perfect 5 IV Adamant with egg moves. Just hop online and call me, and I'll send you. Just give me anything you want.
Prof. Almeida
Prof. Almeida
Well, tomorrow I'll be on at the same time. When you are able to trade, just say the word and I'll go online there and give you the 'Char.
cant say
cant say
sorry had to leave pretty much straight after our trade was done, I probably won't be available at all tomorrow as it's my birthday, but the day after I should have plenty of time. That would be so awesome if I could get one! I'm going to breed a naive one so it can go mixed, so if you have any 5iv spitbacks that's missing either defences that'd be great :)
Prof. Almeida
Prof. Almeida
Relax. Happy birthday, mate. I'm going to check if I have any without defense and I'll trade you. I'll go online at about 1 AM my time, just go online and we can trade.
cant say
cant say
thanks man :) I would have been on sooner if I saw this earlier!