Smogon Forums

Infernis
Infernis
I'm in GMT -8 (PST), and I will do my best to make your earlier time. I have work in the afternoon though, so it might not happen tomorrow. I can definitely make Friday/Saturday/Sunday though, so I'll pop on the IRC or let you know through VM if tomorrow doesn't work out.
Shuckleking87
Shuckleking87
haha i am actually ridiculously booked this weekend, thought if we need to make a time, I will do so.
Infernis
Infernis
It seems I've been called to work early today, so that's a no-go. Just let me know any time you're open Friday or this weekend and I should be able to make it. (I am ridiculously unbooked this weekend.) If all else fails, we can battle Monday.
Shuckleking87
Shuckleking87
OK, I might be able to battle tomorrow night, though I would assume not. I should be able to fit a battle in monday
Infernis
Infernis
Let's just plan for Monday then. I have the day off, so pick any time and I'll try to make it. (Though not too early in the morning, I hope! I plan to sleep in.)
Infernis
Infernis
It's getting kind of late, so unless you're on pretty soon we'll have to play tomorrow. How does 11 AM my time sound? (2 PM for you.)
Shuckleking87
Shuckleking87
are you on now?
Shuckleking87
Shuckleking87
2 pm would not work, i have class...