Alaka
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hey, we have to play for the R3 of the dpp tour, let me know when would you like to play, i'm -6 btw
    I see-- I agree with that completely. It is kind of weird that a them v. us mentality came to exist when we all should have cooperated to better competitive battling on all fronts.

Though, I can't disagree with the other's decisions to splinter because they had fair points besides any anti-VGC sentiment that might or might not be. Creating a more VGC centric community might indeed grow the community/word better, also disassociate with any bad rep smogon has with TPCi. I think that what Synre and the others are trying to accomplish is a good cause; ideally though, it people wouldn't have left, and VGC players would have had a more happy home at Smogon in addition to the splintered site.
    no worries, I texted you but I dont think you got it, they picked me up earlier then I expected them to, and indeed, I will see you next year :D
    we gotta play for the unscrupulous tournament round 3, when's a good time for you to play?
    Hey I'm really sorry, can we do this tommorow? I'm kinda busy with my tutee etc right now.
    Hey you still haven't answered my first VM, I assume you just forgot. When are you free to do our battle for Unscrupulous Tiering Leader?
    hi we're opponents for the Unscrupulous Tiering Leader tournament, round 2. My timezone is GMT -5, when can you battle? I can't today or tommorow though, sorry
    hey I'm so sorry man, stuff came up and I couldn't get on. If we can't get it done take the win, but if not, I can play...sometime tomorrow morning or any of Sunday.
    Your opponent dropped out of the Unscrupulous TD Tournament, so I'm subbing in SethZiBritannia. Please schedule a match promptly; thanks!
    I'm not sure if I can make it today at 8:00 est, but I'll try. If I'm not there like after 15 minutes or so we can try and work out another date.

Sorry this is getting pushed off so much D:
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…