Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 49 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking into getting this Ubers team I've been using on Showdown together on cartridge. Able to get most of it myself, but I'll need a Timid Arceus and Hasty Genesect. Don't have a whole lot to offer, but if you have anything in mind, I'll look. Or, if you're just feeling generous. Info in sig.

Anyone has a Lure ball Bulbasaur, Level/Fast ball Chikorita and Love ball Gothita?
I have an extensive Apricorn collection so just ask if you want something specific and I'll see if I have it.

Last edited:
My apologies if I'm asking this in the wrong place, but it is a very simple question;

In the Ultra Wormholes...do you always get a message (ie. 'you feel a powerful prescence' or whatever) if you have entered a wormhole with a legendary? Would just like to know if I can just turn right around and go back if I do not get that message. Or should you always check which pokemon is there? Thanks!

My apologies if I'm asking this in the wrong place, but it is a very simple question;

In the Ultra Wormholes...do you always get a message (ie. 'you feel a powerful prescence' or whatever) if you have entered a wormhole with a legendary? Would just like to know if I can just turn right around and go back if I do not get that message. Or should you always check which pokemon is there? Thanks!
Yes, you will always get that message when a legendary is there. If you don't see the message, it will always be a regular pokemon.

To further what BlackoutSLM said, you'll also be shown the silhouette of the legendary that awaits you. So if you're seeking a specific legendary from the wormhole you entered, you can hop right back out if it's not the one you were looking for.

Keep in mind though that the further you go in the warp ride, the more likely you'll encounter a Shiny non-legendary, so it might just be worthwhile to check anyway.

shiny finder

forever searching
is a Community Leaderis a Programmeris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Chatot Wrangler
All,

Please keep in mind that the Ho-Oh from the facebook giveaway was acquired with bots, and thus shouldn't be traded around the forums as part of our rules.

This is a unique situation, and not true of the giveaways in general.
(read as: don't worry about the other mons)

pilica12

Buriallusion: Phantomic Killer in Night Mist
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Right now the servers are in maintenance, but I let you know when I send it.

Thx
Hey man, apologies, but due to an unexpected change in circumstances (please see shinyfinder's post above), I'm afraid that I cannot send you the Ho-Oh. Sincerest apologies for this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)