[BH] Kyurem-B [QC 2/3] (Written)

It's not defiance, it's Real Life™. My butt is being handed to me pretty hard and will continue to be so until October most likely. I'll try to carve out time to implement tomorrow.

Implemented.

Though I'm still going to express my annoyance and frustration at such massive changes at the last moment with no reasoning or explanation beyond "we think this is better, not saying why" and my arguments against the changes being completely ignored.

dhelmise

everything is embarrassing
is a Site Content Manageris a Battle Simulator Administratoris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Programmeris a Community Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
Social Media Head
Implemented.

Though I'm still going to express my annoyance and frustration at such massive changes at the last moment with no reasoning or explanation beyond "we think this is better, not saying why" and my arguments against the changes being completely ignored.
we can deal with your issues with the QC team's changes later, it's just the fact that this has been sitting since January and I'd like to get this up before the suspect test ends.

E4 Flint

-inactive in BH due corrupt leader-
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
if you don't mind me asking why are these changes being made? the only reason given was "it would inaccurately represent kyub's place in the meta" but i don't see what's so bad about skill link and the other stuff. because of this i would like to request an explanation on why the council made this decision. thanks
it's not a bad set by any means, but after full ev meta and changes in meta trends, we felt that it just doesnt justify being one of its main sets over other things it could similarly run "decently" such as adapt, TC, tinted, SF, etc. The purpose of an analysis is to show the mon's main niche in bh, and when you see cube, it is "physical fridge"; that is the end-all be-all role in the tier that it can unquestionably run better than anything else. This is the overall high-level reasoning that I decided to go ahead and move it to OO.
Implemented.
Hopefully this can serve to be a better explanation, though we apologize for making it seem that way

If the decision is to focus purely on a physical fridge set, can I ask then why the main set was changed to a mixed fridge set?

Also, just to reiterate in case it was missed, QC changes were implemented about two weeks ago.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)