How to get a Yamask with Hex?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone, this is my first post and I want to start battling competitive LC battles. I want to add a tanky Yamask to my team but i don't know how to make it learn Hex before level 5. Can someone help me please?
Thanks for your time.
PS: I've never played a competitive match so I'm extremely new. I know some things about IV's and EV's though.

Coconut

W
is a Top Social Media Contributoris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Tutor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus
LC Leader
Hey, welcome to Smogon!

In order to post a thread in this board, you need to ask permission from one of the mods, macle, Quote or Fiend. In addition to that, this would be a question that would be able to go in this (http://www.smogon.com/forums/thread...mple-answers-little-cup-introduction.3587259/) thread. This thread will most likely be locked.

Also, you'd need to breed a male and female from the Yamask line that both have Will-O-Wisp. If both pokemon know the move, it passes down to the offspring.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)