PsIana's Trade Shop [Now with Free Dittos]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cool! i don't have many junk pokemon, so is it cool if i clone some pokemon to trade with?
Thats no problem :)
Do you want to receive them in gen6 only and clone/transfer them yourself up to Gen7 or should I prepare them in both Gens ?

Thats no problem :)
Do you want to receive them in gen6 only and clone/transfer them yourself up to Gen7 or should I prepare them in both Gens ?
it would probably be easier to just trade in gen 6 and then let me transfer them up on my own. i'll clone some pokemon and come online now.

FC: 4296 - 3407 - 0885
IGN: Tony

Hi I'm posting to subscribe for possible future trades. and if I understood correctly your dittos are free? I am in need of dittos. I was wondering if it is only limit one or more than one if needed. Thank you!

Also here is my spreadsheet in case there is anything you really want first off but I will be back later to hopefully trade! I love your moonball shinies!!!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vOenQS0urtZJ5IlO47NdUwBPgTittFvmp6fNW4IuRFY/edit#gid=0
All of my Dittos are free to get and not limited in case of how many you want. Just tell me which you would like and I would be glad to clone them for you ;)

If you are interested in some of my Pokémon I will have a look at your sheet and am sure that we can work something out.

(#050 - Digda
♂)
Parent received from Miria
OT: Anna | ID: 907968 | Paniola Ranch (Alola)
Jolly | Arena Trap | RNG Method
IVs: 31 | 31 | 31 | x | 31 | 31
Ut: Beat Up, Final Gambit, Memento, Pursuit

If you're still looking for DBHA pokemon I have a few different species and I want to offer Heracross w/ Moxie, Egg Moves and Safari Ball for above pokemon clone.

(#050 - Digda
♂)
Parent received from Miria
OT: Anna | ID: 907968 | Paniola Ranch (Alola)
Jolly | Arena Trap | RNG Method
IVs: 31 | 31 | 31 | x | 31 | 31
Ut:
Beat Up, Final Gambit, Memento, Pursuit

If you're still looking for DBHA pokemon I have a few different species and I want to offer Heracross w/ Moxie, Egg Moves and Safari Ball for above pokemon clone.
I will gladly trade my Diglett for your Heracross :)
Unfortunately I cant clone today, but if you can clone we can trade right now

***Update***

(#803 – Venicro
Ø )

OT: Phil | ID: 920280 | Ultra Megalopolis (Alola)
Timid | Beast Boost | RNG Method
IVs:31 | 28 | 31 | 30 | 30 | 31 (HP Ground)
Ut: Charme, Venom Drench, Nasty Plot, Poison Jab
Proof of RNG: Imgur

Last edited:
Hello again! Beautiful shop! I am interested in the shiny Clauncher. I have an Adamant Shiny event Silvally 6IV after bottle capping that I soft reset myself if you’d be interested in that.

Edit: I’ve also leveled up the Entei and Raikou in primiere balls that I traded you before but just don’t have bottle caps for them. If you’d like I can trade you them too so you can make copies and update your shop.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello again! Beautiful shop! I am interested in the shiny Clauncher. I have an Adamant Shiny event Silvally 6IV after bottle capping that I soft reset myself if you’d be interested in that.

Edit: I’ve also leveled up the Entei and Raikou in primiere balls that I traded you before but just don’t have bottle caps for them. If you’d like I can trade you them too so you can make copies and update your shop.
Hey, I am unfortunately not interested in both of your offers :/

I can give you the Clauncher for a BP if you offer to take an easy one.

***Update***

(#146 – Lavados
Ø )

OT: Phil | ID: 920280 | Ultra Space Wilds (Alola)
Timid | Pressure | RNG Method
IVs: 30 | 29 | 31 | 30 | 31 | 31 (HP Grass)
Ut: Ancient Power, Flamethrower, Air Slash, Sunny Day
Proof of RNG: Imgur

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 7)