★ The Pokémon Village ★

Mr.GX

Mew Mew
is a Tiering Contributor
How about that Shiny Jolly Yveltal and Shiny Modest HP Ground Xerneas?

I'm going to RNG my own Kyurem as soon as I buy a new OR game :) I'll probably be able to trade in a few hours, will let you know via VM!
May I know the redis rights on your mons? And do they come with any RNG proof? :3

I'm going to RNG my own Kyurem as soon as I buy a new OR game :) I'll probably be able to trade in a few hours, will let you know via VM!
Best of luck with that dude. Here if you need any advice (not in a patronising way ;))

Will be around 20:00 GMT if that suits, need to finish work.

Christian

Veni, vidi, vici
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
May I know the redis rights on your mons? And do they come with any RNG proof? :3
I can give you semi redistribution rights :) I don't have RNG proof, though. (They were RNG'd on my Platinum game back in 2010 and at that time us 4th Gen RNGers usually didn't take proofs for our RNG catches or breeds.)
Best of luck with that dude. Here if you need any advice (not in a patronising way ;))

Will be around 20:00 GMT if that suits, need to finish work.
Sure thing :)
I have been able to find at least some RNG info on Giratina:

Giratina
Method J (Stationary, Platinum)
Impish, 0
Seed: F106025a
Frame: 630
Spread: 31/31/30/16/31/31
PID: 350DDE6E
RNG'd ID/SID (for the game): 20689/48054

I can give you semi redistribution rights :) I don't have RNG proof, though. (They were RNG'd on my Platinum game back in 2010 and at that time us 4th Gen RNGers usually didn't take proofs for our RNG catches or breeds.)

Giratina
Impish, 0
I'm free to trade whenever you are

Mr.GX

Mew Mew
is a Tiering Contributor

Giratina
Impish, 0
Fair enough :3

Christian

Veni, vidi, vici
Excited to see shiny Groudon

Cries because neither are Careful natured
Sadly I don’t have a Shiny Careful Groudon (yet).

Though I believe if you want to run the Defensive set, you could also use an Adamant nature and still go for 252 EVs in SpD and HP. This way you will have a slightly more powerful Groudon. Having about 25 SpD points less doesn’t make a big difference.

Sadly I don’t have a Shiny Careful Groudon (yet).

Though I believe if you want to run the Defensive set, you could also use an Adamant nature and still go for 252 EVs in SpD and HP. This way you will have a slightly more powerful Groudon. Having about 25 SpD points less doesn’t make a big difference.
Very useful information, thank you.

I already have 2 adamant ones though, a Careful one is literally the last thing I’m after that I can’t get myself ;)

Hi Christian! I stumbled upon the Shiny HP Fire Greninja while checking your thread from the giveaway and quickly realised it is not one of the Pokemon up for giveaway. I did not see a "wants" list in your thread either but would you be interested in a Luxury Ball Speed Boost Torchic at all?

All good if not, just wanted to check :)

Christian

Veni, vidi, vici
Hi Christian! I stumbled upon the Shiny HP Fire Greninja while checking your thread from the giveaway and quickly realised it is not one of the Pokemon up for giveaway. I did not see a "wants" list in your thread either but would you be interested in a Luxury Ball Speed Boost Torchic at all?

All good if not, just wanted to check :)
Hi! I can send you the Greninja for free. Deposit a Tentacool or a Fearow on the GTS (preferably not level 1), and ask for a level 100 Male Greninja.

Hi! I can send you the Greninja for free. Deposit a Tentacool or a Fearow on the GTS (preferably not level 1), and ask for a level 100 Male Greninja.
Thank you very much! Desposited level 21 female Tentacool (in Ultra Ball). IGN: Ames.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)