The NFL Fantasy Football Thread, 2017-18 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Texas Cloverleaf

This user has a custom title
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
At least 2-3 guy should have a good team and isn't in an awful spot to qualify for playoffs, he should be alright

On the other hand...
  • Cloverleaf would be 4-51 if they played every team every week.
Just Dynasty things :]

WaterBomb

Two kids no brane
is a Forum Moderatoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
This year has been pretty average for me actually. Four leagues, with records of 4-1, 3-2, 3-2, and 3-1-1. My current placement in those leagues is pretty much spot on with how my team has performed, so I haven't been especially lucky or unlucky. Only injury bugs that have bitten me were ty Montgomery in three leagues, Chris Carson in two, and odb in one, which in the grand scheme is manageable. It's only week 6 though, so a lot can happen. I don't see anyone clearly running away with the title, so playoff spots are all very much up for grabs.

fucking Diggs and Julio are going to be the death of me.

how can i sit them?

i can't cut them, and there's nothing on the wire anyway.

i have Alshon on the bench but he's been a flop this year too.

Hyde can't be trusted anymore either.

i did grab Gallman, Aaron Jones and Breiman, but i don't have the nuts to play any of them yet.

WaterBomb

Two kids no brane
is a Forum Moderatoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Julio will bounce back, diggs I never would have trusted in the first place because brad Samford. I'd play Jeffery given how the eagles have picked up.

fatty

is a Tiering Contributor
NUPL Champion
I think it's a common theme in league A: nobody has running backs, aside from whoever American Dream is cause he's loaded. Ajayi and Mixon have done shit all for me, here's to AP actually doing something in Arizona.

Mr.E

unban me from Discord
is a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
I'm cool with my RB corps, but I want a good #2 instead of a bunch of mediocre ones.

nevermind 1-1ed sanders with CJA

until zeke gets suspended mid-season still and then I'm gonna be like "fuck"

WaterBomb

Two kids no brane
Once tymont is back I'll be good at rb. Snagging dougie Martin appears, for the moment, to have been a smart move. We'll see though.

Well I guess I'm glad my waiver pick up didn't go through in dynasty? The outcome is that I wasn't forced to drop McFadden who has been rotting on my bench all season. My other rbs consist of trashaiah Crowell (2nd round yaaaaay) Cohen, Riddick Burkhead and that McKissic dude from Seattle. I can now start rooting for the Dallas oline even though I detest the boys

Well I guess I'm glad my waiver pick up didn't go through in dynasty? The outcome is that I wasn't forced to drop McFadden who has been rotting on my bench all season. My other rbs consist of trashaiah Crowell (2nd round yaaaaay) Cohen, Riddick Burkhead and that McKissic dude from Seattle. I can now start rooting for the Dallas oline even though I detest the boys
It's not too late to drop him now.

Mr.E

unban me from Discord
is a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
Considering for once I didn't start 1-4, I kinda hope he just serves it now and comes back in time for fantasy playoffs.

also that fuckin blatantly incorrect goalline call resulted in an eight-point swing taking my Newton rushing TD off the board and turning it into a passing TD to my opponent's McCaf thanks refs

Are any of the the Packers WRs worth anything without Rodgers? I swear the injuries are more frequent and worse every year
I mean Adams scored today, but it's a very clear downgrade ROS for everybody, even TyMont. I'd value Jordy as a borderline WR1/2, Adams as a boom/bust WR3, Cobb as a bye week desperation filler, and Bennett as unuseable (not that he was useable anyway) for as long as Rodgers is out

WaterBomb

Two kids no brane
I mean Adams scored today, but it's a very clear downgrade ROS for everybody, even TyMont. I'd value Jordy as a borderline WR1/2, Adams as a boom/bust WR3, Cobb as a bye week desperation filler, and Bennett as unuseable (not that he was useable anyway) for as long as Rodgers is out
Bennett might see more targets from a backup qb though, not likely but possible.

Really regret dropping like almost every player that I ended up dropping in dynasty. Will Fuller, Marlon Mack, even Nelson Agholor. Because having guys like rawls, lacy, and gio bernard was clearly more important.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)