I can imagine the following:

Dratini for Snivy

Ho-oH for a Breeding Project:
Eevee, Fast Ball, HA
Nature: Adamant
IVs: 31/31/31/x/31/31
Egg Moves: Wish, Curse, Yawn, Stored Power

Type: Null for a Breeding Project:
Seedot, Friend Ball (if possible, you can catch it in hgss) otherwise Nest Ball but Friend Ball is definitely preferred, HA
Nature: Jolly
IVs: 31/31/31/x/31/31
Egg Moves: Leech Seed, Defog, Quick Attack, Bullet Seed

Tell me what you think :)
Sure, no problem. I'll get right to it. I'll probably do Seedot in a Nest Ball as I've started new saves for HGSS and it'll be a while before I can get to that point. However, I'll see if I can get a one in a Friend Ball.

Sure, no problem. I'll get right to it. I'll probably do Seedot in a Nest Ball as I've started new saves for HGSS and it'll be a while before I can get to that point. However, I'll see if I can get a one in a Friend Ball.
No worries if not, send me a PM when you are free to trade :)

this is cool. I can get the Friend ball parent later on gonna chain for the HA first
Sorry for not replying, looking forward to the trade, just send me a PM when you are ready to work out a time :)

Finally got the Seedot and Eevee ready. Let me know when ya ready.
I can be available in ~ 5-6 hours if that fits for you :)
Send me a PM ;)

Hi Pslana, nice thread! I was interested in your second shiny torchic. Could you please CMT for it?
I am interested in your Croagunk. Tell me if you think this is ok and send a PM to make out a time and date for the trade :)

afset Tagging you in case you didn't see it the last time, since I only edited the post.

Hi, how are you? I'm interested in quite a few of your Pokemon so I figured I'd just list a lot of them :) In order they are: shiny Minior, shiny Buneary (Haspiror), shiny Ralts (Trasla), Max. Optimizer's Sharpedo and shiny Alola born Magikarp. CMT to see if anything catches your eye and if not no worries.

Hi, how are you? I'm interested in quite a few of your Pokemon so I figured I'd just list a lot of them :) In order they are: shiny Minior, shiny Buneary (Haspiror), shiny Ralts (Trasla), Max. Optimizer's Sharpedo and shiny Alola born Magikarp. CMT to see if anything catches your eye and if not no worries.
Hey, glad you are here :)

I am interested in these:

Shiny Raikou
Shiny Entei
Shiny Latias
Litleo
Espurr
Hawlucha

I am not sure but I assume you grant Full-Redis for all ?!
I know I ask for six while you are only wanting 5 Pokemon.
Feel free to search for another Mon in my Thread that you want to trade for.

tell me what you think :)

I'm happy you found so many Pokémon you liked! All 6 of those are full redistributable. I traded for Raikou and Entei, received Latias in a giveaway and bred the other 3.

I looked through the thread again and would also be interested in trading for your shiny Shellos (Schalellos). PM me when you're available to trade, my earliest availability is Thursday and after that I should have availability through the weekend.

I can be available in ~ 5-6 hours if that fits for you :)
Send me a PM ;)

I am interested in your Croagunk. Tell me if you think this is ok and send a PM to make out a time and date for the trade :)

afset Tagging you in case you didn't see it the last time, since I only edited the post.

I seen i have been busy so the BP has been going slow.

Update​

(#792 - Lunala Ø)

OT: Phil | ID: 356398 | Altar of the Moone (Alola)
Modest | Shadow Shield | RNG Method
IVs: 31 | 0 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31
Ut: Moongeist Beam, Cosmic Power, Night Daze, Shadow Ball

(#446 - Mampfaxo ♀)

OT: Phil | ID: 55315 | Littleroot Town (Hoenn)
Brave | Thick Fat | RNG Method
IVs: 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 0
Ut: Self-Destruct, Whirlwind,Pursuit, Curse

(#446 - Mampfaxo ♀)
Parent received from Nelson Tangela

OT: Phil | ID: 55315 | Fabled Cave (Hoenn)
Adamant | Thick Fat | RNG Method
IVs: 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31
Ut: Self-Destruct, Whirlwind,Pursuit, Curse

Last edited:
Update:

I added a section containing all my Self-RNGd Dittos in Pokémon Black. They have a German Language Tag and are ideal for Masudaing !
All of them are Free-Redis, so feel free to send me a PM or write to me on Discord (PsIana#6946) if you would like some.
You can find them here !

I'm interested in your look ball shiny eevee with the six IV OT Anna. I do not currently possess anyone of the Pokémon you need, I can get some if you would prefer that, but if you are interested in the WIN2011 Celebi or a Draco Meteor Jirachi with the OT GAMESTP, both legitimate. I would only be able to give you my Jirachi if you would clone it.

Hi Pslana, I'm interested in your Arceus Event, Cosmog, Pheromosa Naive, Guzzlord and Necrozma! I have many shiny baby w/proof or some RNG'd Event (always w/proof) to offer you.

Hi Pslana, I'm interested in your Arceus Event, Cosmog, Pheromosa Naive, Guzzlord and Necrozma! I have many shiny baby w/proof or some RNG'd Event (always w/proof) to offer you.
Hey,
cool that you are interested !
Do you have a trade thread I can check out somewhere ?

I'm interested in your look ball shiny eevee with the six IV OT Anna. I do not currently possess anyone of the Pokémon you need, I can get some if you would prefer that, but if you are interested in the WIN2011 Celebi or a Draco Meteor Jirachi with the OT GAMESTP, both legitimate. I would only be able to give you my Jirachi if you would clone it.
The Celebi sounds good to me!
Does it come with redis rights?

Hey,
cool that you are interested !
Do you have a trade thread I can check out somewhere ?

The Celebi sounds good to me!
Does it come with redis rights?
Sure free redis sounds good, I'm available to trade pretty much whenever I'll DM my FC

'Sup Phil, hope you're well. How's that Soul Silver playthrough coming along?

Just finished my Gen 6 wonder card RNGs and made a start on stationary legends - flawless Regice, Regigigas, Regirock and Registeel (all Shiny) and flawless Deoxys obtains since we last spoke.

Let me know if you want to trade sometime :)

Could you please CMT for your Scyther? I can 2-1 if you want, or just take a spitback with Defog. Female if Gen 6 please. :)

ooh_shiny's (#494 - Victini Ø)
Received from Joker977 , Legit Wondercard
OT: Movie14 | ID: 12031 | A Lovely Place (Unova)
Jolly | Victory Star | RNG Method
IVs: 31 | 31 | 31 | x | 31 | 31
Ut: V-Create, Blue Flare, Bolt Strike, Zen-Headbutt
Highly interested.

Hey Pslana not sure if you're still trading around, but I REALLY need that shiny Togepi you have. My best offer I can give you for now is a shiny Oricorio-Baile I bred. It is 5 IVs -Atk and I can provide proof (ala pictures from the PS Wi-fi way).

For all others, I am back now, I moved to a new flat and was kinda busy ..
Hoenn post is still broken, if you search for a specific mon out of the Hoenn Dex, feel free to ask

Hey Pslana not sure if you're still trading around, but I REALLY need that shiny Togepi you have. My best offer I can give you for now is a shiny Oricorio-Baile I bred. It is 5 IVs -Atk and I can provide proof (ala pictures from the PS Wi-fi way).
Hey, sorry for the slow reaction, do you still need that Togepi ?
If yes, I would be interested in that trade.

Hey there. Glad to see you're back.
I'm interested in your shiny Type: Null. I could offer you:
5 IV Jolly Beldum
5 IV Jolly Barboach (Dragon Dance, Spark, Whirlpool, Earth Power)
5 IV Impish HA Kecleon (Snatch, Recover, Foul Play, Fake Out)
All three in Safari ball.

Let me know what you think.

Hey there. Glad to see you're back.
I'm interested in your shiny Type: Null. I could offer you:
5 IV Jolly Beldum
5 IV Jolly Barboach (Dragon Dance, Spark, Whirlpool, Earth Power)
5 IV Impish HA Kecleon (Snatch, Recover, Foul Play, Fake Out)
All three in Safari ball.

Let me know what you think.
Hey,
would you consider a 2 for 1 ?
If so, Beldum and Kecleon would be awesome to get !

Highly interested.
Sorry for the late reply, do you still want it ?

Could you please CMT for your Scyther? I can 2-1 if you want, or just take a spitback with Defog. Female if Gen 6 please. :)
Sorry for the late reply, are you still searching for a scyther ?

Hey,
would you consider a 2 for 1 ?
If so, Beldum and Kecleon would be awesome to get !

Sorry for the late reply, do you still want it ?

Sorry for the late reply, are you still searching for a scyther ?
Absolutely! I should be able to trade in a hour or so.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 7)