Help!!! Alolan Starters In All The Balls!!! ~ Inkblot's RNG abuse & Past Gen shop (It's about time)

thanks for the trade! as i said before, i'd love to trade for some of these in gen 6 if possible (as well as other pokemon too ^^). let me know if anything else on my shop speaks to you, or if you want a custom rng! i'd be happy to trade again!
Thanks, I really appreciate it! I'm working on a few other projects now but I know I have other interests from your thread. When I have some more free time I'll let you know

Ok these are the Gen 4 RNG requests I want (all shiny):
31/0/31/31/31/31 Modest Palkia
Ball: Heal Ball

31/0/31/31/31/31 Modest Dialga
Moves: Stealth Rock, Draco Meteor
Ball: Timer Ball

31/0/31/31/31/31 Modest Giratina
Moves: Defog, Draco Meteor
Ball: Luxury Ball

31/31/31/0/31/31 Jolly Azelf
Moves: Stealth Rock, Skill Swap
Ball: Great Ball

31/0/31/31/31/31 Timid Mesprit
Moves: Stealth Rock

31/31/31/31/31/0 Relaxed Uxie
Moves: Stealth Rock, Magic Coat
Ball: Repeat Ball

31/31/31/31/31/0 Relaxed Cresselia
Moves: Helping Hand
Ball: Dive Ball

31/0/31/31/31/31 Timid Heatran

31/31/31/0/31/31 Adamant Regigigas
Moves: Drain Punch
Ball: Net Ball

31/30/30/31/31/31 (Hidden Power Ice) Modest Shaymin
Ball: Premier Ball

31/0/31/31/31/31 Timid Darkrai
Ball: Master Ball

31/30/30/31/31/31 (Hidden Power Ice) Timid Raikou
Ball: Fast Ball

31/31/31/0/31/31 Adamant Entei

31/0/31/31/31/31 Timid Suicune
Ball: Moon Ball

31/31/31/0/31/31 Adamant Ho-oh

31/0/31/31/31/31 Bold Lugia

We'll discuss what you want as payment. You can choose anything from my thread, collection, and/or even ask for a breed request.

Ok these are the Gen 4 RNG requests I want (all shiny):
31/0/31/31/31/31 Modest Palkia

31/0/31/31/31/31 Modest Dialga
Moves: Stealth Rock, Draco Meteor
Ball: Timer Ball

31/0/31/31/31/31 Modest Giratina
Moves: Defog, Draco Meteor
Ball: Luxury Ball

31/31/31/0/31/31 Jolly Azelf
Moves: Stealth Rock, Skill Swap
Ball: Great Ball

31/0/31/31/31/31 Timid Mesprit

31/31/31/31/31/0 Relaxed Uxie
Moves: Stealth Rock, Magic Coat

31/31/31/31/31/0 Relaxed Cresselia
Moves: Helping Hand
Ball: Dive Ball

31/0/31/31/31/31 Timid Heatran

31/31/31/0/31/31 Adamant Regigigas
Moves: Drain Punch
Ball: Net Ball

31/30/30/31/31/31 (Hidden Power Ice) Modest Shaymin
Ball: Premier Ball

31/0/31/31/31/31 Timid Darkrai
Ball: Master Ball

31/31/31/0/31/31 Adamant Entei

31/31/31/0/31/31 Adamant Ho-oh

We'll discuss what you want as payment. You can choose anything from my thread, collection, and/or even ask for a breed request.
Shaymin and darkrai can only be got by hacking, as i don't have access to the events without doing so. the rest i should be able to get (though the 0 iv might be kinda hard to do. i can't promise i can get a 0 iv for each one). however, a lot of these i would have to get in different saves, as due to the vast amount of different natures and iv spreads, i won't be able to get all of them in one game while also being shiny.

Shaymin and darkrai can only be got by hacking, as i don't have access to the events without doing so. the rest i should be able to get (though the 0 iv might be kinda hard to do. i can't promise i can get a 0 iv for each one). however, a lot of these i would have to get in different saves, as due to the vast amount of different natures and iv spreads, i won't be able to get all of them in one game while also being shiny.
I'm ok with that. When you are ready, we can discuss the payment.

Don't worry about the 0 IV part, as long as the rest of the IVs are correct and they are shiny.

Last edited:
Thanks, I really appreciate it! I'm working on a few other projects now but I know I have other interests from your thread. When I have some more free time I'll let you know
you wouldn't happen to have, or be able to get a nest ball treeko and a repeat ball torchic would you? if so, would you be willing to trade for them super quick? ivs and egg moves don't matter. i wanna breed them for myself and i'd be willing to breed something in return.

you wouldn't happen to have, or be able to get a nest ball treeko and a repeat ball torchic would you? if so, would you be willing to trade for them super quick? ivs and egg moves don't matter. i wanna breed them for myself and i'd be willing to breed something in return.
I don't but I wish I did. You should post in the WiFi simple questions/simple answers thread, someone will have it for you

I'm ok with that. When you are ready, we can discuss the payment.

Don't worry about the 0 IV part, as long as the rest of the IVs are correct and they are shiny.
so i am doing a run of japanese HGSS on retail for my own personal reasons, but i just wanted to ask if you would be interested in anything from this run. the 2 spreads i am going for are 31/31/31/30/31/31 bold and timid (HG), and the other is a 30/17/30/31/31/31, also bold and timid (SS). i will mostly be catching the legendaries with the spreads and pokeballs i want, but some of them are gonna be somewhat similar to what you are asking for, so i thought i'd ask if you would be up for some stuff.

so i am doing a run of japanese HGSS on retail for my own personal reasons, but i just wanted to ask if you would be interested in anything from this run. the 2 spreads i am going for are 31/31/31/30/31/31 bold and timid (HG), and the other is a 30/17/30/31/31/31, also bold and timid (SS). i will mostly be catching the legendaries with the spreads and pokeballs i want, but some of them are gonna be somewhat similar to what you are asking for, so i thought i'd ask if you would be up for some stuff.
So you are able to get most of what I ask?

What mons are you getting with what you mentioned?

So you are able to get most of what I ask?

What mons are you getting with what you mentioned?
i can get most of what you want, just on different files. in this file, i could get the following pokemon

as i said, this is more a personal run, so pokeballs might be different (raikou and suicune MIGHT be in different balls as i already have shiny versions of them in those balls, but we will see) the ivs might be a little off, on suicune and lugia, as in order to get them on these files, i'd have to get them with the hidden power ice and electric spreads. the would be japanese, not english. if for some reason i don't get them in the ball you want, i could use an action replay code to rebattle them and get them again with the proper balls.

i can get most of what you want, just on different files. in this file, i could get the following pokemon

as i said, this is more a personal run, so pokeballs might be different (raikou and suicune MIGHT be in different balls as i already have shiny versions of them in those balls, but we will see) the ivs might be a little off, on suicune and lugia, as in order to get them on these files, i'd have to get them with the hidden power ice and electric spreads. the would be japanese, not english. if for some reason i don't get them in the ball you want, i could use an action replay code to rebattle them and get them again with the proper balls.
I would certainly be interested in those 3 as well.

Yes, indeed!
sorry for the late reply. i have been kinda busy. I want to ask if you could do some custom breeds for me. specifically, gen 6 special ball pokemon (dream balls and appricron balls). you're thread has a lot of bred shiny pokemon, but i would perfer to breed shinys on my own. so i wanted to ask if you would be ok with breeding some pokemon in exchange for the ones you want, so i can use them to breed my own shinys.

Christian

Veni, vidi, vici
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
sorry for the late reply. i have been kinda busy. I want to ask if you could do some custom breeds for me. specifically, gen 6 special ball pokemon (dream balls and appricron balls). you're thread has a lot of bred shiny pokemon, but i would perfer to breed shinys on my own. so i wanted to ask if you would be ok with breeding some pokemon in exchange for the ones you want, so i can use them to breed my own shinys.
Yes, just let me know what you need.

Yes, just let me know what you need.
Hmm, Would you be willing to breed the following pokemon in gen 6)

Dream ball Seel
Dream ball Tailow
Dream Ball Charvana (preferably a physical set)
Dream Ball Ekans
Dream Ball Poocheyena (preferably without the elemental fangs, as he gets them all in gen 7 via move relearner)

all with their Hidden abilities if possible, good ivs and natures, and female so i can rebreed them. If you want semi distribution rights, then i can ask for a pokemon or two more, though i ask you only distribute them in gen 7. would this be alright?

Christian

Veni, vidi, vici
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Hmm, Would you be willing to breed the following pokemon in gen 6)

Dream ball Seel
Dream ball Tailow
Dream Ball Charvana (preferably a physical set)
Dream Ball Ekans
Dream Ball Poocheyena (preferably without the elemental fangs, as he gets them all in gen 7 via move relearner)

all with their Hidden abilities if possible, good ivs and natures, and female so i can rebreed them. If you want semi distribution rights, then i can ask for a pokemon or two more, though i ask you only distribute them in gen 7. would this be alright?
That should be no problem, I would love semi redis rights on those, let me know what else you need

That should be no problem, I would love semi redis rights on those, let me know what else you need
ok, then can i have a dream ball oddish, and a dream ball Buneary, with the same conditions as the others. i'll get to cloning your pokemon right away!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 5)