NOC Nomination Mafia Game Thread

Earlio getting little attention for his post raises some flags for me
Idk if this is jalmonts strat or he if he legit just doesn't care either way still really bad imo
Hawkie obv town
How long did you get the mafia champion banner for?
I think if asek flips scum haruno is more likely town
this just pings me as scum trying to pump out relevant statements. There's no elaboration whatsoever

Asek

Banned deucer.
Granny pie is too earnest and sweet to be scum as a first time player

Think the post with the most agenda so far in this game is still the metal sonic 'indescisive lynching' post and the haruno ' one of zorbees asek is scum post'

Metal Sonic

Resurgence
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
If this is going to be ur attitude for the forseeable future and u have a Vanilla Town rolepm then maybe u should think about subbing out for someone who'll put work into the slot
LMFAO edgy.

Anyway in my 5 years of playing mafia I'm 85% sure that Hawkie is scum. Fire Blast go!

Also, 85% sure that Jalmont is town lmfao.

Metal Sonic

Resurgence
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
hail mary on me for 2 posts -> spam bs and fake reads and advocates my lynch for 4 pages -> randomly votes Asek.

I would love to see this guy's reaction if more people vote him! Jalmot and zorbees, let's take a nice leap of faith in my Charizard Y's Drought boosted Fire Blast

earl

(EVIOLITE COMPATIBLE)
is a Community Contributor
Well if you wanted my reasoning, here I go. Firstly, you totally took Hawkie's bait by retaliating with even more vehemence (whether that makes you angry town or aggressive mafia awaits us) and your posts are generally sassy and not the nicest in the eyes (cringe!). I was gonna vote Jalmont to get him off his ass but you seem to be the better vote if only to see how you react under even more pressure.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)