Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 47 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since I am going to do a TSV shiny soon, I went to reddit's TSV section. I look at the FAQ and saw this:
Q: I hatched an egg for someone, and it hatched in one step. What should I do?

A: Please report it to us by sending a modmail.
If an egg hatches in one step, what does it mean?

Since I am going to do a TSV shiny soon, I went to reddit's TSV section. I look at the FAQ and saw this:

There are codes on Power Saves that can Quick Hatch an egg so that the egg will always hatch in one step. This isn't allowed there because it alters the coding (I think) and is considered hacking.

I haven't really watched the anime, but I think Persian and Giovanni would match pretty well.
Awesome thank you. :D I watched it religiously until D/P. Then I watched it off and on until I lost interest, which is why I'm more interested in the classics. Growing up I just always adored those three idiots more than Ash and Pikachu.

.com

Grumpy old man
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus

I should mention that it is completely possible to do this without hacking.
If you have multiple Pokémon which reach hatch cycle 0 on the same step, the game is programmed to only allow one Pokémon to hatch per step; which means that any Pokémon after the first which reached hatch cycle 0 on that step will hatch in one step subsequently. You can either trade at that point, make sure the step happened to land (one step away from) a PC so you deposit them, trade and trade back with a friend, etc.

At least 99.9% of the time though, it means that the person used codes to artificially lower the hatch counter. This is allowed here (if documented) but against the rules on reddit.
But that seems like a question which would be much better suited to the specific sub-reddit where it originated/occurred.

Going to ask again if anyone has a Black Sludge that I could have.
I just got one, but I'll give it to you. i can just use my BP to buy a toxic orb anyway.

Also, if anyone has any ideas for a Team Rocket team?
You could add Butch and Cassidy's pokemon.

Awesome thank you. :D I watched it religiously until D/P. Then I watched it off and on until I lost interest, which is why I'm more interested in the classics. Growing up I just always adored those three idiots more than Ash and Pikachu.
OT but I've recently watched XY & XYZ and they are good. I haven't liked the anime since the Orange Islands but it feels like they're finally trying to create good content.

I just got one, but I'll give it to you. i can just use my BP to buy a toxic orb anyway.
:D That would be awesome!

You could add Butch and Cassidy's pokemon.
I've been thinking about adding them... Could work out I'll have to try it on Showdown first and see how I feel.

OT but I've recently watched XY & XYZ and they are good. I haven't liked the anime since the Orange Islands but it feels like they're finally trying to create good content.
Yeah, you could tell they stopped caring after a while. The last one I cared about was Battle Frontier. I liked D/P but only at the League when everything finally came together. Mainly I liked the match with Ash vs Paul.

I hate asking these types of questions, but since I only battle on wifi now I can't test that many pokemon.

Is Dragalge better Modest or Calm in UU? Need help deciding what nature I should be breeding.

Is Manaphy a Pokémon that can be nicknamed? I recently got a Manaphy in a trade that's nicknamed and I don't know if it's something that COULD be nicknamed or not.

Mattapod

bad clarinet music
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Is Manaphy a Pokémon that can be nicknamed? I recently got a Manaphy in a trade that's nicknamed and I don't know if it's something that COULD be nicknamed or not.
If it's in a regular Pokeball, it can be because it was hatched in 4th gen. If it is in a Cherish Ball, no.
you can rng your tid to match that of an event manaphy in gen 4 so it can be nicknamed as well

Re: Miltank code and its ilk, given to specific accounts connected to specific save files:

Can they be redeemed by any eligible game (for Miltank, any ORAS game)? Or only by the participant in the event that awarded the code?

Re: Miltank code and its ilk, given to specific accounts connected to specific save files:

Can they be redeemed by any eligible game (for Miltank, any ORAS game)? Or only by the participant in the event that awarded the code?
Codes can be redeemed on any game, however if they are region locked ie PAL, JPN etc then they are only redeemable on DS from those regions. PGL codes are generally redeemable on any DS.

Lego

Formally LegoFigure11
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Does anyone know where I can find the trainer 'mugshot' sprites like the ones used in the PSS? Thanks in advance.

Do you guys think I should give Wobbuffet Shadow Tag (which would place him in Ubers) or Telepathy for his ability? Using him a Double Battle team so Telepathy probably work well.

Do you guys think I should give Wobbuffet Shadow Tag (which would place him in Ubers) or Telepathy for his ability? Using him a Double Battle team so Telepathy probably work well.
Shadow Tag Wobby is not an Uber in rated Battle Spot battles.

In fact "Uber" is a Smogon term, not an official thing. So unless you are playing Smogon Doubles OU on cartridge for some weird reason, abuse the shit out of Shadow Tag.

Keeping your opponent from switching is a very powerful tactic. Always.

EDIT: Shadow Tag isn't even banned in Smogon Doubles OU. lol

Shadow Tag Wobby is not an Uber in rated Battle Spot battles.

In fact "Uber" is a Smogon term, not an official thing. So unless you are playing Smogon Doubles OU on cartridge for some weird reason, abuse the shit out of Shadow Tag.

Keeping your opponent from switching is a very powerful tactic. Always.

EDIT: Shadow Tag isn't even banned in Smogon Doubles OU. lol
Oh wow awesome! Maybe this Team Rocket team will do better than I thought. Thank you very much for the info. :D

Simple request, does anyone have a shiny phantump? I've been wanting one since X came out and I've given up on finding one in the wild.
I can breed most things. Normal not shiny though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)