DPP UU League VII - Week 7

Status
Not open for further replies.

Texas Cloverleaf

This user has a custom title
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Oglemi I don't understand why you felt the need to be so snarky to SilentVerse. Twattiness? I didn't see that at all. I saw a guy providing the justification for his decision. It certainly didn't seem like he was salty or bitching over the decision. As the other 2012 twat, that post was certainly nowhere near 2012 Nidoqueen salt. Considering other users have battled in a different tier in the past you can hardly argue that he had no basis for wanting to do a throwback tier. Again, I don't understand why you felt the need to throw shade at him, that's honestly the last thing I'd expect from you, especially towards someone as normally mild mannered as SV.

Texas Cloverleaf

This user has a custom title
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Once upon a time I knew him as the most approachable user on the site, one of the friendliest, the most willing to talk about anything. I called that guy a friend. I guess that changed some time before he became an Admin, maybe Smogon does that, makes you snarky and "angery" as #ru used to say over time. He's not the only such user I've seen it happen to but it's sad to see the effect the site can have on people over time. Was definitely worse before Mekkah's plea for the positive that's for sure. But yeah stratos, I've known both silentverse and oglemi for a long time and I would have hoped that the mutual respect they shared would outweigh any frustration that might lead to veiled insults.

WhiteQueen

the queen bee
is a Tiering Contributorwon the 11th Official Smogon Tournamentis a Past SPL Champion
Once upon a time I knew him as the most approachable user on the site, one of the friendliest, the most willing to talk about anything. I called that guy a friend. I guess that changed some time before he became an Admin, maybe Smogon does that, makes you snarky and "angery" as #ru used to say over time. He's not the only such user I've seen it happen to but it's sad to see the effect the site can have on people over time. Was definitely worse before Mekkah's plea for the positive that's for sure. But yeah stratos, I've known both silentverse and oglemi for a long time and I would have hoped that the mutual respect they shared would outweigh any frustration that might lead to veiled insults.
I usually joke around but I feel obligated to address your post seriously. Smogon does indeed affect many users negativity. When I first joined here up until last year prior to winning OST, I was one of the nicest persons around. Then I won OST, and people started to get jealous of me and some people went around spreading lies about me. So I had to retaliate and now suddenly I'm the bitch.

Biosci

Danger!?
is a Tiering Contributoris a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnuswon the 3rd Smogon VGC Tournamentis a Past SCL Champion
totem is sick so we couldn't play today like planned. Saturday and Sunday I work 11 hour shifts both days so it'll be very difficult to re-schedule with that and the time difference

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)