WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
★Melon: GeeGee
★boo836: take
★boo836: the
★boo836: win

Won vs Booster83666

Vileman

Actually a Nice Fella
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Former Old Generation Tournament Circuit Champion
UPL Champion
in as a sub, free piplup
Won in 3 ggs against Shrug, forgot to save replays though.

Also as a remainder: GOTH AND DIGGLET ARE BANNED @_@ regarding jac vs nicothereaper: nico stays as the winner cause jac agreed to just give hm the win.

also Senpai D.M vs H&MBerkeley

edit: oh also, im open to extending one day or two for people i subbed out late :toast: just make sure to request one if needed

Vileman

Actually a Nice Fella
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Former Old Generation Tournament Circuit Champion
UPL Champion
In 6 hours 20 mins ill make the calls, get your activi pos/extention pls posts going or ill flip the matches!

Camden

Hey, it's me!
is a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Giving tahu the win. I disconnected during Game 1 from a power outage and we won't have time to play the set.

Berks

has a Calm Mind
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Yo I asked you to wait wtf man

E: I have play practice but due to things outside of my control this became the best time to try and play so I SPECIFICALLY asked you to wait if I left for a bit

I'll also add that I was in a winning position due to HP ground elekid and my lo Staryu still living

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/pandora-lcnopreview-2842782

E: Vileman don't do act we're gonna get g3 done tomorrow, thanks D.M

Last edited by a moderator:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)