Most - DO NOT POST

Status
Not open for further replies.
slightly scared that i may not have enough to offer, but what do you want for Zapdos? i breed for battle use rather then to 'show' so i dont have a trade thread full of shinies but can have 5iv battle ready versions of the pokemon in the 'spitbacks thread in my signature? ..i think i RNG'd victini and zekrom on my black cartiridge a couple of years ago ...but then you probably have also!
please do this --> http://www.smogon.com/forums/thread...-yah-yah-defog-zapdos-48hrs-finished.3526262/
and post on my profile. I don't need anything of value in return.

Are the other Dittos for giveaway also? I already have a Perfect IV Ditto that you gave me, and I'd like to have the 31/0/31/31/31/31 one. If you can get it for me, great. I can offer you a HA Abra with Encore and 5 perfect IVs, a HA Squirtle with 5 perfect IVs, or a 31/31/31/x/31/31 Charmander with Dragon Dance, Outrage, Flare Blitz, and Ancient Power (I don't know if Ancient Power was worth it, but I thought I'd breed something into the fourth slot anyway).

Are the other Dittos for giveaway also? I already have a Perfect IV Ditto that you gave me, and I'd like to have the 31/0/31/31/31/31 one. If you can get it for me, great. I can offer you a HA Abra with Encore and 5 perfect IVs, a HA Squirtle with 5 perfect IVs, or a 31/31/31/x/31/31 Charmander with Dragon Dance, Outrage, Flare Blitz, and Ancient Power (I don't know if Ancient Power was worth it, but I thought I'd breed something into the fourth slot anyway).
Yes, all dittos are included in the giveaway. Just follow the rules and lmk exactly which ditto you want.

EDIT: Just realized all the Dittos are for the giveaway, oops. Well, I am still more than willing to trade you a mon or item since I would feel kinda bad asking for two dittos. Let me know if you would like anything!

Hello Most,

I'm interested in trading for this Ditto, I assume it's not a giveaway one. I don't intend to redistribute it. If I trade for this one, can I still get the regular giveaway Ditto later?

Ditto (Nickname: All 30)
OT: Most (23986)
(genderless) - mild - limber
IVs: 30.30.30.30.30.30
EVs: UT (Lv. 63)

I unfortunately am terrible at RNGing, but I have every Pokemon game and a way to transfer to XY from every one, so if you need anything from a particular generation (female mon in a particular ball, dream world ability), an item that's trade-able from X/Y, or a legendary I can do that. I can SR for a competitively usable legendary, given some time. As long as it doesn't involve RNGing, I should be able to do it.

Thanks, I hope we can find a mutually beneficial trade.

EDIT: Just realized all the Dittos are for the giveaway, oops. Well, I am still more than willing to trade you a mon or item since I would feel kinda bad asking for two dittos. Let me know if you would like anything!

Hello Most,

I'm interested in trading for this Ditto, I assume it's not a giveaway one. I don't intend to redistribute it. If I trade for this one, can I still get the regular giveaway Ditto later?

I unfortunately am terrible at RNGing, but I have every Pokemon game and a way to transfer to XY from every one, so if you need anything from a particular generation (female mon in a particular ball, dream world ability), an item that's trade-able from X/Y, or a legendary I can do that. I can SR for a competitively usable legendary, given some time. As long as it doesn't involve RNGing, I should be able to do it.

Thanks, I hope we can find a mutually beneficial trade.
Just follow the giveaway rules twice and I'll gladly trade you both for free. I don't need anything of value in return.

Ditto
(genderless) - timid - limber
IVs: 31.31.31.31.31.31
EVs: UT (Lv. 65)

I deposited a zigzagoon in GTS. My IGN is Eddy. Thanks you!!

1000 suns

Banned deucer.
Hey man, I'd like one of your giveaway dittos. I deposited wurmple, female and lv 2. My IGN is Aren. My message is Most

Are you still giving away dittos? If so, what do I need to do on my end?
These questions and many more are answered in the FAQ section of my giveaway.
All infos you need are linked in my signature (or just directly find it on the first page of this thread)

Ditto (Nickname: Most Rock)
(genderless) - modest - limber
IVs: 31.0.30.31.30.30

Hi Most I would like these two please. Not sure if I can offer anything for them (and I wouldnt want to assume their part of your giveaway) so please CMT for anything.

Ok, a few things:

If you posted here for a ditto and I didn't reply to you, it is because I don't want to encourage people to post here for giveaway related stuff. iirc I sent everyone who posted here a ditto within 48h. The correct way to participate is to post on my profile! Please only post here for "serious" trades. If you have any questions regarding the ditto giveaway please refer to the FAQ.

---

If you are interested in my latias or zapdos, please follow the corresponding rules and post on my profile.
http://www.smogon.com/forums/thread...nd-in-the-sand-defog-latias-complete.3526562/
http://www.smogon.com/forums/thread...-yah-yah-defog-zapdos-48hrs-finished.3526262/

Interfectrix I see you deleted your post but if you still want the defog lati please do the above.

---

If you keep up with smogon on FB you might have noticed that a battle-ready version of my landorus has been given away last weekend. Therefore, I am changing the redis to Fully redis although I'd still prefer it if you didn't trade it for your personal benefits but whatever...

Landorus (german name: Demeteros)
OT: Most (22303)
(M) - adamant - Sand Force
IVs: 31.31.29.22.31.31
EVs: UT (Lv. 50)

PS: wow I started every paragraph with "if". I need to improve my english sentence structure skills.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)