Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 46 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anybody have a spitback female bulba in a cool ball? CMT if so :P

Trying to breed one for the upcoming Battle Spot Tourney!
When do you need it by? I have a Nest Ball HA female I used for breeding that I don't need anymore. Modest HP Fire spitback with EMs Amnesia, Sludge, Ingrain, Giga Drain iirc, though you may need to use Heart Scales for some. I can't trade until Saturday though... :/

When do you need it by? I have a Nest Ball HA female I used for breeding that I don't need anymore. Modest HP Fire spitback with EMs Amnesia, Sludge, Ingrain, Giga Drain iirc, though you may need to use Heart Scales for some. I can't trade until Saturday though... :/
I was hoping to get today so I can practice :P. I'll let you know and appreciate your help!

I am looking for the following Pokemon with their Hidden Abilities.
These Pokemon are for my living Pokedex, so I don't care about their Nature or IVs.:
Kabuto
Omanyte
Anorith
Piplup
Shieldon
Tirtouga

Cretacerus

Survivor
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Reactions Contest Winner
stevexclax, I can send you a HA Shieldon spitback through the GTS if you'd like, I still have a lot of them lying around in my boxes. Just deposit something and let me know.^^

Does anyone have an HP Fire Magnemite / ton / zone? Or even an HP Fire Ditto. I have very, very little to offer but I will give away anything I have! I mostly just have a few 5IV EV trained things, perfect Dittos, and... err... I guess that's it? :(

Does anyone have an HP Fire Magnemite / ton / zone? Or even an HP Fire Ditto. I have very, very little to offer but I will give away anything I have! I mostly just have a few 5IV EV trained things, perfect Dittos, and... err... I guess that's it? :(
I have a Magnemite you may have. It's spread is 31/0/31/30/31/30.

Still looking for a Charmeleon Safari, or someone who can capture me two HA females. One in a Net Ball, one in a Repeat Ball.

I have a Magnemite you may have. It's spread is 31/0/31/30/31/30.

Still looking for a Charmeleon Safari, or someone who can capture me two HA females. One in a Net Ball, one in a Repeat Ball.
I can get you these with ease. In fact, I might actually have them already.

Edit -> Yep, I'll clone them and add you. =)

Looking for someone to clone 2 of my mons and 2 eggs an egg, only need OC+1. VM me please! :)

Edit: forgot to add, may keep non-redis copy if he/she wishes to.

Last edited:
What Starter/Water Pokemon is the best hydro cannon and hydro pump user?
Never bother with Frenzy Plant, Blast Burn, or Hydro Cannon. (or Hyper Beam/Giga Impact for that matter) Lots of Water Pokemon can make good use of Hydro Pump if they need the raw power, but Mega Blastoise and Greninja are the best users among the starters.

I'm pretty sure that I've seen this question asked, and the answer is always no, but is there something going on with the breeding mechanics after the most recent update (Y version)? I am breeding a female 31/31/X/31/31/31 Shroomish (holding an ever stone) with a 31/31/31/31/31/31 Ditto (holding Destiny Knot) and am getting the exact same results every batch. 31/31/X/31/31/31 (obviously straight from the shroomish), X/31/31/31/31/31, 31/31/X/31/X/31, or 31/31/31/31/31/X - those are the only spreads that show up. I've been at it over a couple of play sessions (3 different days), and only recently noticed the trend. During my session today I bred ~50 eggs, and the same amount the other night (same four spreads both times). Nothing is hacked; I don't use or even have Power Saves and the Ditto has been used for every other breed I've done in Y. No idea what's going on. An interesting thing to note is that on day 1 I did get a 6 IV male, but kept going for a female. The only thing I don't remember is whether the first session was pre-update.

EDIT: batch = 5 eggs, if that wasn't obvious.

I'm pretty sure that I've seen this question asked, and the answer is always no, but is there something going on with the breeding mechanics after the most recent update (Y version)? I am breeding a female 31/31/X/31/31/31 Shroomish (holding an ever stone) with a 31/31/31/31/31/31 Ditto (holding Destiny Knot) and am getting the exact same results every batch. 31/31/X/31/31/31 (obviously straight from the shroomish), X/31/31/31/31/31, 31/31/X/31/X/31, or 31/31/31/31/31/X - those are the only spreads that show up. I've been at it over a couple of play sessions (3 different days), and only recently noticed the trend. During my session today I bred ~50 eggs, and the same amount the other night (same four spreads both times). Nothing is hacked; I don't use or even have Power Saves and the Ditto has been used for every other breed I've done in Y. No idea what's going on. An interesting thing to note is that on day 1 I did get a 6 IV male, but kept going for a female. The only thing I don't remember is whether the first session was pre-update.

EDIT: batch = 5 eggs, if that wasn't obvious.
Sometimes the RNG is just cruel. I once used a flawless Gible 31.31.31.x.31.31 with a 6IV Ditto and bred about 2 boxes worth before getting another flawless. Just bad luck.

That's why I pretty much gave up on traditional breeding. After having hatched over 4,000 eggs that way, I switched to TMM and that's almost all I do now. XD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 7)