Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 42 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm also looking for a Careful Larvitar (any stats/gender/ability) and a Naive Bagon (any stats/gender/ability). Will trade a spitback for it!

EnGarde

Not Dead Yet
!! I just got a 5IV spitback klefki with the difficult to breed switcheroo egg move off WT!! :D :D :D

Thank you, random Japanese breeder.

EDIT: Also, is sassy absol a thing? I just got one with egg moves. Never would have thought to use that nature. :S

EDIT2: Someone forgot to check their pickup zigzagoon before WTing it: it was holding a hyper potion, lol.

Ball for
?

!! I just got a 5IV spitback klefki with the difficult to breed switcheroo egg move off WT!! :D :D :D

Thank you, random Japanese breeder.

EDIT: Also, is sassy absol a thing? I just got one with egg moves. Never would have thought to use that nature. :S
CMT for a female spitback of Klefki, no IVs or anything needed

What is generally considered the cut-off for a non-essential but non-useless stat?

Like, if I SR the Heracross, it's defense doesn't need to be perfect, but should I have a certain minimum for the stat?

It's not easy when you have to typewrite a 20 pages essay for tomorrow and the only computer you can use is not working and you don't know why.
That's a pretty lame excuse seeing as you are on Smogon right now. Edit: Amazingly, Google exists on mobiles too but I'm not going to say anything more on the matter, this is hardly the place. Nor the time, clearly.

Last edited:
That's a pretty lame excuse seeing as you are on Smogon right now.
I'm killing some time until the Windows Memory Diagnostics Tool tells me what the hell is wrong with it (why am I using any Windows-related program to fix my computer? It's either this or installing Microsoft Word, Excel, and Powerpoint plus Abode Reader (this one is not too hard, but still) on a Mac Computer). Also I can get on Smogon because of the magical cell phones :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)