Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 39 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Esmeya

There's nothing left. Goodbye.
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Damn it, not again. Dropbox really doesn't like that guide, I'm sorry. That poor guide's been homeless for months now :/
Try the on-site one then, its much better now than when I learned in 2011 and honestly it should be fine.
I have your guide in .pdf form still I can try hosting for you :(

I offer 2 ability capsules + spitback pair of quiet aegislash for a flawless 5 IV pokemon.

If you're interested, offer me a poke or let me check your tread :)

I offer 2 ability capsules + spitback pair of quiet aegislash for a flawless 5 IV pokemon.

Check my thread I guess
Edit: also bringing deino with earth power

just got in wonder trade a normal eevee in a poke ball level one its moves are wish,curse,yawn,stored power nature is naive ability is run away 5iv's missing defence any one want it ? make offers ? maybe you can use it to breed ?

Hey I sent a pm ages ago and I asked you anything interest you I also have deino with earth power which will be added later

FT : Shiny adamant Mamoswine from the UK VGC. I can reset to get a certain 31 IV if preferred. I understand that this isn't anything special so I'm not looking for anything special in return, any reasonable offers will be considered if anyone is interested. Do PM me though please.

LF: HA swinub, HA phanthump, HA eevee, HA scraggy spitbacks preferably with good natures and egg moves

FT: HA nidoran, crawfish, chimchar, slowpoke, shroomish, gligar, fletchling, froakie all with good natures and relevant egg moves

I has HA careful scraggy with drain punch and fake out and HA timid Eevee with wish, yawn and endure. All my eevees are male though. If you're interested I'll take corphish and gligar?
LF: HA swinub, HA phanthump, HA eevee, HA scraggy spitbacks preferably with good natures and egg moves

FT: HA nidoran, crawfish, chimchar, slowpoke, shroomish, gligar, fletchling, froakie all with good natures and relevant egg moves[/quo

lmitchell0012

Wi-Fi Blacklisted
I would like to host a giveaway. I will need cloners to help me with this. If you are interested in helping send me a PM and I will explain.

I need a Talonflame or any of the family with Gale Wings and a few flawless IV's (the more the better). Im not going to list all of the things i've been breeding but I have some stuff so just hit me up if you can help it

DONE

Last edited:

lmitchell0012

Wi-Fi Blacklisted
So, I currently have flawless adamant binacles I can breed, but I'd like to start breeding for jolly ones instead. What is the easiest way to go about doing this?

.com

Grumpy old man
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
So, I currently have flawless adamant binacles I can breed, but I'd like to start breeding for jolly ones instead. What is the easiest way to go about doing this?
1) Find a Male of any Pokémon in the same egg group as Binacle (Water 3) which you already have a Jolly of, and make that hold an Everstone.
2) Find a Jolly Ditto and make it hold an Everstone.
(Both of the above can be easily found if you have a Jolly synchroniser.)
3) Roll with the 1 in 25 chances of Jolly showing up: breed a full box of eggs and hope one is Jolly; if not repeat.

Edit: Ninja'd :(

hey everyone my name is heisenburg im new to pokemon competitive and am looking for some one with a ditto safari so i can make some god like pokemon my fc is 4871-5348-0858 quick responses would be helpful

hey everyone my name is heisenburg im new to pokemon competitive and am looking for some one with a ditto safari so i can make some god like pokemon my fc is 4871-5348-0858 quick responses would be helpful
Here's an official list of all the Smogon users with a Ditto Safari. I've checked it out myself, but most of them are inactive/not accepting random safari requests. Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)