I'm looking for some EV trained Pokemon I can clone. I have a ton to offer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have these pokemons that are already EV trained and lvl 50+: Talonflame, Trevenant, Avalugg, Mamoswine, CharizardY, CharizardX, Skarmory, Seadra, Clawitzer, Galvantula, Kadabra, Ferrothorn, Rotom, Doublade, Noivern, Tyrantrum, Slowbro, Blaziken, Vaporeon, Clefable, Greninja, Abomasnow, Kangaskhan, Blissey, Reuniclus, Blastoise, Gourgiest, Azumarill, Gliscor, Florges, Barbaracle, Scolipede, Pinsir, Gengar, Tyranitar, Salamance, Magnezone, Lucario

All of them are in matching ball with my own OT i think and some of them you don't have to clone since I already have another. Ask me for the EV's and nature/ability of the ones you like.

I'd like a clone of your jolly ditto and maybe your 31/31/31/31/x/0 ditto if you like another of my EV'd pokes

I have these pokemons that are already EV trained and lvl 50+: Talonflame, Trevenant, Avalugg, Mamoswine, CharizardY, CharizardX, Skarmory, Seadra, Clawitzer, Galvantula, Kadabra, Ferrothorn, Rotom, Doublade, Noivern, Tyrantrum, Slowbro, Blaziken, Vaporeon, Clefable, Greninja, Abomasnow, Kangaskhan, Blissey, Reuniclus, Blastoise, Gourgiest, Azumarill, Gliscor, Florges, Barbaracle, Scolipede, Pinsir, Gengar, Tyranitar, Salamance, Magnezone, Lucario

All of them are in matching ball with my own OT i think and some of them you don't have to clone since I already have another. Ask me for the EV's and nature/ability of the ones you like.

I'd like a clone of your jolly ditto and maybe your 31/31/31/31/x/0 ditto if you like another of my EV'd pokes
Whoa, that's a lot of Pokemon to choose from. Is Seadra specially based? I don't have Clefable, so that interests me. Vaporeon also interests me. Does Kadabra have Guard Split or Psycho Shift? Does Reuniclus have Trick?

Yes please.

Does it currently have any EV's / is it nicknameable?
Thanks.

Edit: Just checked your list and I can see you haven't listed yourself as the OT.

blitzlefan

shake it off!
Hey, I was wondering if you would trade a -Timid Mewtwo (IVs 27/??/31/31/31/31), shiny 5IV Marill, and shiny 5IV Riolu if I let you clone my Jolly Blaziken (with Baton Pass), Adamant Aegislash, and Timid Gengar (with Disable). All are 5IV, EV trained, and shiny.

I can't trade until eShop gets back on (I couldn't download the patch because I had my 3DS in for repairs), so this is just a heads up if you would be willing to trade.

Yes please.

Does it currently have any EV's / is it nicknameable?
Thanks.

Edit: Just checked your list and I can see you haven't listed yourself as the OT.
Okay, cloning.

Hey, I was wondering if you would trade a -Timid Mewtwo (IVs 27/??/31/31/31/31), shiny 5IV Marill, and shiny 5IV Riolu if I let you clone my Jolly Blaziken (with Baton Pass), Adamant Aegislash, and Timid Gengar (with Disable). All are 5IV, EV trained, and shiny.

I can't trade until eShop gets back on (I couldn't download the patch because I had my 3DS in for repairs), so this is just a heads up if you would be willing to trade.
The e-shop is down?

I said that I would EV train it which I have done. I did not realize that you wanted it leveled as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)