The Lc Old Mons General Discussion Thread

Hello everyone this is the old Mons general discussion (semi stolen from ginjanija in the ou forum also permission from the man himself blarajan) where you can talk about pokemon from last gen that haven't really changed. You can talk about many of your favorite pokemon of last gen and how they perform this gen with all the new threats and unbanned pokemon. Now let me get this straight this thread is not for new pokemon or pokemon who have been extremely buffed/nerfed such as a new typing or game play mechanics there are other threads for that. This thread is for pokemon from last gen and how they fit in this gen compared to last gen or if there still viable.

A few examples of this in my opinion is pokemon such as mienfoo,murkrow,munchlax,scraggy and many more some examples of a proper discussion would be something like this.
Mienfoo hasn't really changed much from last gen he gained one new resist to his stab and one new weakness along with a buffed knock off for ghost types. That being said Mienfoo is still a top tier threat and arguably the best physical attacker in the tier thanks to being able to get past bulky ghost types such as Missy (who is another great old Mon to talk about) now its previously best check with the buffed knock off. That being said he gained a new weakness to the new fairy typing which can be deadly considering the threat of Swirlix this gen and is walled fairly hard by the recently unbanned gligar.
Another great example of a poke that hasn't changed much is murkrow who still is arguably the best mixed attacker in the tier with its solid 85 85 offenses great speed tier and amazing move pool and ability. The only thing that changed for murkrow is the new weakness to fairy and it resisting his dark. That being said murkrow is still the same threat it was last gen with its amazingly powerful stab brave bird access to the strongest priority move in the game heat wave and a great special move pool and his old sub roost or calm mind feather dance prankster shenanigans.
One last example of this is munchlax who is still arguably the best special wall in the tier with an eviolite equipped and the now legal berry juice which allows him to pull of a weird berry juice recycle set. The only thing that really changed for munchlax is the fact that fighting types are less prevalent due to the ghost buff and gligars unbanning and that special attackers such as and fire types are becoming a lot more common allowing his walling capabilities to be better then ever. The other only things that changed for him is the unbanning of certain things such as tangela yanma two amazing new special attackers that he can wall and berry juice which provides a way of recovery outside of rest talk and when combined with recycle can be used to further his walling capabilities.

Overall this is a place to talk about your favorite old Mons from last gen and how they do in the new meta along with old mons that have found new niches in the new meta. Thank you and have fun posting :)

Last edited:

chimp

Go Bananas
is an official Team Rateris a Contributor to Smogonis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Poor misdreavus :c

Knock Off really kills any chances it would have at walling fighting types, and now munchlax, porygon, and pawniard are a lot more common.
It does have some good points though, being able to avoid Gligar's EQ and burn it is pretty nice, and ghost is much more effective offensively this gen. Bunnelby usually can't do much to it either.

blizzardy
Missy even now is still an amazing pokemon and can still switch in on thinks such as scarf foo or any physical fighting/normal type thats lacking knock off and burn them. Even then yeah missy was nerfed hard this gen with knock offs buff

dcae

plaza athénée
is a defending SCL Championis a Past SCL Champion
just wanted to note, iirc defog is illegal with prankster due to defog being a gen 4 hm move and prankster being a DW move.

also, misdreavus really didn't like the move over to this gen, as the aforementioned knock off buff rendered its old role as the premier fighting switch in obsolete. people still argue it is a top mon, but its no longer a stalwart of lc :(

just wanted to note, iirc defog is illegal with prankster due to defog being a gen 4 hm move and prankster being a DW move.

also, misdreavus really didn't like the move over to this gen, as the aforementioned knock off buff rendered its old role as the premier fighting switch in obsolete. people still argue it is a top mon, but its no longer a stalwart of lc :(
He may not be the stallwart he was but he still is a top mon especially offensively thanks to the ghost buff this gen. also i changed the op because of defog thank you for telling me that

Last edited:
I really love Murkrow right now, especially MixKrow. I've been using set of Brave Bird, Sucker Punch, Heat Wave or Dark Pulse (or Hidden Power Grass) and Icy Wind. It just kills anything. With Steel no longer resisting Dark it lost its premier check of last gen, Bronzor. Hitting common pokemon like Tangela, Gligar, Meditite and Misdreavus for super effective is really cool. Even having Insomnia to ignore stupid sleep move like Sleep Powder and Hypnosis. Even fairies fear Krow's Brave Bird, since even max hp/def snubbull gets 2hkoed after rocks if murkrow is at -1. The recoil really sucks though since LO + Brave Bird recoil racks up quickly and you end up killing yourself.

Anyway, has anyone tried Frillish out this gen? Sporting with good bulk and typing, it could wall a couple of attackers. The Knock Off buff makes it less viable though.

I really love Murkrow right now, especially MixKrow. I've been using set of Brave Bird, Sucker Punch, Heat Wave or Dark Pulse (or Hidden Power Grass) and Icy Wind. It just kills anything. With Steel no longer resisting Dark it lost its premier check of last gen, Bronzor. Hitting common pokemon like Tangela, Gligar, Meditite and Misdreavus for super effective is really cool. Even having Insomnia to ignore stupid sleep move like Sleep Powder and Hypnosis. Even fairies fear Krow's Brave Bird, since even max hp/def snubbull gets 2hkoed after rocks if murkrow is at -1. The recoil really sucks though since LO + Brave Bird recoil racks up quickly and you end up killing yourself.

Anyway, has anyone tried Frillish out this gen? Sporting with good bulk and typing, it could wall a couple of attackers. The Knock Off buff makes it less viable though.
I also quite enjoy using mixkrow who destroys the entire meta if he can come in safely but i usually put roost on him so BB recoil dont kill me and the fact that he is rather frail even with eviolite and often needs that ohko in order to sweep lest he will be ko'd in return even then he still has chinchou as a check but the dark buff certainly helped him and made him better.

i feel like using Roost on Mixkrow is a total waste. There are limited times when you can get mixKrow in, and using a roost, enabling your opponent to bring in a mon safely (whereas if you attack, whatever he brings in is usually 2hko'd and outsped). Essentially, you've built up all this momentum thingy which allows you to bring MixKrow in, and then you give it all away to your opponent by using Roost. Stick to 4 attacks+LO or SubRoost.

it's like using spikes bunnelby lol!

i feel like using Roost on Mixkrow is a total waste. There are limited times when you can get mixKrow in, and using a roost, enabling your opponent to bring in a mon safely (whereas if you attack, whatever he brings in is usually 2hko'd and outsped). Essentially, you've built up all this momentum thingy which allows you to bring MixKrow in, and then you give it all away to your opponent by using Roost. Stick to 4 attacks+LO or SubRoost.

it's like using spikes bunnelby lol!
Ok thanks i will its just im rather new to lc so i dont exactly know the best sets i lurked for a while in gen 5 but i never really got into it until gen 6 but i will try lo or sub roost krow i just wanted to do that so i wouldnt die to recoil every other turn.

Goddess Briyella

Banned deucer.
Awesome thread! I would like to provide a bit of input. ♥

Misdreavus

Misdreavus is certainly not as capable this generation as it was in BW LC. Knock Off's buff really hammered it, and this move's distribution is pretty wide. In addition to it scoring a hard super effective hit on Misdreavus, the user of the move doesn't even have to get STAB from it to pretty much ruin it. I was thinking that the popularity of Bunnelby would make Misdreavus a good switch-in, as it is immune to Return, Quick Attack, and Earthquake, and also resists U-turn if it has to take it... But it turns out Thief got a buff to 60 Base Power this generation and Bunnelby has access to that, which sends Missy straight to its doom. Also, the need for a spinblocker is far less relevant now due to Defog's buff and how easily it allows hazards to be removed from the game. It's still a potent special attacker with 19 Speed and some good disruptive options like Trick and Will-O-Wisp, but Misdreavus will really have to take caution in XY LC. Its viability has definitely taken a hit.

Scraggy

Scraggy gained a less than desirable 4x weakness to Fairy this generation, and so it absolutely cannot withstand attacks of that type; fortunately for Scraggy though, Fairy-type attacks are easy to see coming and there's no Hidden Power Fairy to give random Pokemon the opportunity to have that super hard hit against it. Scraggy also has access to both Poison Jab and Iron Head to slam Fairy-types with, and it has the space in its moveset to carry this out reliably, except it should be noted that Croagunk walls both of Scraggy's STABs and will likely beat it out if it doesn't carry Zen Headbutt; the only way for Scraggy to beat Croagunk without Zen Headbutt is to either get lucky with Iron Head flinches or to try to muscle past it with a Dragon Dance-boosted High Jump Kick after Croagunk's Eviolite is removed... two things that aren't always easy to pull off. Don't write off Croagunk as an unimportant threat this generation; it destroys the highly popular Gligar on the switch-in with Icy Wind and also outspeeds and beats Carvanha outright with Vacuum Wave regardless of the Speed boosts it has accumulated, and it also walls Fighting + Dark coverage, which will be seen a lot due to Knock Off's buff. Scraggy is still threatening as a bulky setup sweeper, but this generation it must choose between having a move to cover the Fairy-types it's deathly weak against or stopping Croagunk in its tracks—two things that are not only notable contenders in the current meta, but things that also give Scraggy problems.

Murkrow

While it might appear that the addition of Fairy-types to the metagame would obstruct Murkrow's offensive presence, it is honestly as good as ever, especially with Sneasel gone. Its Life Orb set still 2HKOs the vast majority of the relevant Pokemon in the metagame; Fairy-types resist Sucker Punch but none of them in LC resist Brave Bird. In addition, Murkrow is still the fastest Prankster carrier in the entire tier, and its SubRoost set is still seeing excellent use. Prankster Thunder Wave and access to STAB Sucker Punch allow Murkrow to easily defeat even LC's most intimidating threats without any problems, including Shell Smash users (after ANY form of prior damage that doesn't activate Berry Juice) and Bunnelby (its Sucker Punch outspeeds Bunnelby's Quick Attack). Steel-types even lost their resistance to Sucker Punch this generation. It's safe to say that Murkrow's viability is secure and not scheduled to go anywhere.

Also I noticed what I believe is a small error:

Mienfoo hasn't really changed much from last gen he gained one new resistance and one new weakness along with a buffed knock off for ghost types. That being said Mienfoo is still a top tier threat and arguably the best physical attacker in the tier thanks to being able to get past bulky ghost types such as Missy (who is another great old Mon to talk about) now its previously best check with the buffed knock off. That being said he gained a new weakness to the new fairy typing which can be deadly considering the threat of Swirlix this gen and is walled fairly hard by the recently unbanned gligar.
Mienfoo has not gained any new resistances this generation, and this should be edited out. ♥

Last edited:
Awesome thread! I would like to provide a bit of input. ♥

Misdreavus

Misdreavus is certainly not as capable this generation as it was in BW LC. Knock Off's buff really hammered it, and this move's distribution is pretty wide. In addition to it scoring a hard super effective hit on Misdreavus, the user of the move doesn't even have to get STAB from it to pretty much ruin it. I was thinking that the popularity of Bunnelby would make Misdreavus a good switch-in, as it is immune to Return, Quick Attack, and Earthquake, and also resists U-turn if it has to take it... But it turns out Thief got a buff to 60 Base Power this generation and Bunnelby has access to that, which sends Missy straight to its doom. Also, the need for a spinblocker is far less relevant now due to Defog's buff and how easily it allows hazards to be removed from the game. It's still a potent special attacker with 19 Speed and some good disruptive options like Trick and Will-O-Wisp, but Misdreavus will really have to take caution in XY LC. Its viability has definitely taken a hit.

Scraggy

Scraggy gained a less than desirable 4x weakness to Fairy this generation, and so it absolutely cannot withstand attacks of that type; fortunately for Scraggy though, Fairy-type attacks are easy to see coming and there's no Hidden Power Fairy to give random Pokemon the opportunity to have that super hard hit against it. Scraggy also has access to both Poison Jab and Iron Head to slam Fairy-types with, and it has the space in its moveset to carry this out reliably, except it should be noted that Croagunk walls both of Scraggy's STABs and will likely beat it out if it doesn't carry Zen Headbutt; the only way for Scraggy to beat Croagunk without Zen Headbutt is to either get lucky with Iron Head flinches or to try to muscle past it with a Dragon Dance-boosted High Jump Kick after Croagunk's Eviolite is removed... two things that aren't always easy to pull off. Don't write off Croagunk as an unimportant threat this generation; it destroys the highly popular Gligar on the switch-in with Icy Wind and also outspeeds and beats Carvanha outright with Vacuum Wave regardless of the Speed boosts it has accumulated, and it also walls Fighting + Dark coverage, which will be seen a lot due to Knock Off's buff. Scraggy is still threatening as a bulky setup sweeper, but this generation it must choose between having a move to cover the Fairy-types it's deathly weak against or stopping Croagunk in its tracks—two things that are not only notable contenders in the current meta, but things that also give Scraggy problems.

Murkrow

While it might appear that the addition of Fairy-types to the metagame would obstruct Murkrow's offensive presence, it is honestly as good as ever, especially with Sneasel gone. Its Life Orb set still 2HKOs the vast majority of the relevant Pokemon in the metagame; Fairy-types resist Sucker Punch but none of them in LC resist Brave Bird. In addition, Murkrow is still the fastest Prankster carrier in the entire tier, and its SubRoost set is still seeing excellent use. Prankster Thunder Wave and access to STAB Sucker Punch allow Murkrow to easily defeat even LC's most intimidating threats without any problems, including Shell Smash users (after ANY form of prior damage that doesn't activate Berry Juice) and Bunnelby (its Sucker Punch outspeeds Bunnelby's Quick Attack). Steel-types even lost their resistance to Sucker Punch this generation. It's safe to say that Murkrow's viability is secure and not scheduled to go anywhere.

Also I noticed what I believe is a small error:

Mienfoo has not gained any new resistances this generation, and this should be edited out. ♥
Im glad you like the thread i thought it would be a good place for us to chat about old lc mons without making a hundred new threads also thanks for pointing out that error i meant to say resist to his stabs and your insights are very true especially about krow his mix set is still the best wallbreaker in the tier in my opinion.

Anthiese

formerly Jac
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus

how could you forget this chill lil guy?

Ok serious time. Croagunk is a bulky monster of a pokemon. With a plethora of moves it's hard to see why he isnt used as much. He is usually the role of glue to most offensive teams, Better at knocking off eviolites and killing certain ghosts and revenging a few mons. He's a JAC of all trades!

(anyone else got more insight for croagunk?)

yeah croagunk is so anti meta right now. With its incredible ability to check/lure and kill many mons with its plethora of utility moves like knock off shadow
ball icy wind and vaccum wave. Also you're as bad at puns as the guy in your profile pic :P

chimp

Go Bananas
is an official Team Rateris a Contributor to Smogonis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
I definitively haven't been seeing too many abras lately.

how could you forget this chill lil guy?

Ok serious time. Croagunk is a bulky monster of a pokemon. With a plethora of moves it's hard to see why he isnt used as much. He is usually the role of glue to most offensive teams, Better at knocking off eviolites and killing certain ghosts and revenging a few mons. He's a JAC of all trades!

(anyone else got more insight for croagunk?)
croagunk is amazing.
Not to mention Icy Wind for a certain flying scorpion. (also croagunk is pretty slow so the speed drop helps)

also jac i see you like steven universe

I haven't seen many Abra lately. He didn't get any buffs, and the knock off buff doesn't really affect him since he dies to everything anyway and is usually holding a sash. Abra is still a great revenge killer imo.

croagunk is so good but it has such awful 4mss

fake out / vacuum wave / sucker punch / drain punch / sludge bomb / knock off / icy wind

and it doesn't hit hard enough when evved defensively and doesn't take hits well enough without defensive investment :|

Anthiese

formerly Jac
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
also jac i see you like steven universe
I sure doooooooo <3

Serious time: i didnt know it got icy wind ;o but yeah 4mss is bad af. usually i run prio/knock off/drain punch/filler (rn im trying sucker punch/sludge bomb) but you know like i said, it's glue most of the time. So i would hope it's like a good thing it has so much it can run.

(qq i wish croagunk could take hits better)

Legitimate Username

NO PLAN SURVIVES
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus

I've really liked Porygon lately. Its massive bulk and access to Recover and Thunder Wave lets it check a plethora of offensive threats such as Swirlix and Yanma. Trace is also pretty awesome, especially with Tangela and Slowbro everywhere since Regenerator is a fun thing to steal.

I've also found Chinchou to be a decent pivot and cleric, pairing fairly well with Gligar. It can happily check water types with a STAB Volt Switch, while Gligar can switch in for free on the Earthquakes that Chinchou hates, and it threaten grass types like Tangela with a powerful Acrobatics. They also have the bonus of forming a nice VoltTurn core.

Electrolyte

Wouldn't Wanna Know
is a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Murkrow has always been terrific I mean are we really that surprised lmao

Also, I know Misdreavus has gotten some bad rap for being weak to Knock Off, but it's still a top tier threat and can be very destructive if simply just 'checked' by one or two Pokemon with Knock Off. Misdreavus is so terrific because of its typing defensively- despite being weak to Dark, it still easily holds its ground against Ground-types (Gligar) Fighting-types (Meditite) and Bug-types (Yanma) Ghost-type is also still really great offensively, and a lot of teams simply lack answers to +2 SpA Misdreavus. I've looked through the RMTs that people post and while that's certainly not the most accurate depiction of top tier play, you'll notice that most teams in bottom-to-mid ladder are EXCESSIVELY weak to Misdreavus, whome can easily handle Gligar and Meditite, two very top tier threats. A lot of new, popular Pokemon don't resist Ghost, and the new war between Sun and Gligar and Fairies and Yanma has no Dark-types in the mix, so Ghost-type offense goes relatively unresisted, giving Misdreavus a jolly good time should it set up and attempt a sweep.

It also has the benefit of having a lot of natural special bulk, something a LOT of common offensive teams lack nowadays. Missy can check LO Tangela fairly easily, fearing only Sleep Powder, and can cripple / KO it with Icy Wind. Missy can also check Yanma (with the exception of Hypnosis) and again cripple / KO it with Icy Wind. It's a very solid special pivot that I think teams are missing out on of they don't consider it for a slot.

Also, I don't understand why people are saying that Misdreavus 'can no longer reliably counter Fighting-types.' I mean, to be honest that never was true in the first place; Gen 5 Mienfoo had Knock Off and U-Turn to pivot into something scary, while Gen 5 Scraggy had Crunch, which could already OHKO Misdreavus. if we segway to examine the environment in Gen 6, you'll notice that Fighting-types in LC with Knock Off are not common enough to prevent Misdreavus from being a solid Fighting-type check anyway. Meditite is really the only current Fighting-type in the tier that gets notable usage, and Meditite handles it quite easily, to be honest. Knock Off hurts Misdreavus but it's not that difficult to avoid, and the fact that Murkrow usage has been seriously diluted already helps Misdreavus more than Knock Off hurts it.

If anything, I think Misdreavus improved from last Gen, what with new threats for it to check / counter, Ghost-type offensive buffs, and its great stats / typing / ability as well as the general decrease of Dark-types in the tier. Even if it didn't improve to the standards of super top tier threats like Tangela, it is still very top tier and should not be underestimated.

Murkrow has always been terrific I mean are we really that surprised lmao

Also, I know Misdreavus has gotten some bad rap for being weak to Knock Off, but it's still a top tier threat and can be very destructive if simply just 'checked' by one or two Pokemon with Knock Off. Misdreavus is so terrific because of its typing defensively- despite being weak to Dark, it still easily holds its ground against Ground-types (Gligar) Fighting-types (Meditite) and Bug-types (Yanma) Ghost-type is also still really great offensively, and a lot of teams simply lack answers to +2 SpA Misdreavus. I've looked through the RMTs that people post and while that's certainly not the most accurate depiction of top tier play, you'll notice that most teams in bottom-to-mid ladder are EXCESSIVELY weak to Misdreavus, whome can easily handle Gligar and Meditite, two very top tier threats. A lot of new, popular Pokemon don't resist Ghost, and the new war between Sun and Gligar and Fairies and Yanma has no Dark-types in the mix, so Ghost-type offense goes relatively unresisted, giving Misdreavus a jolly good time should it set up and attempt a sweep.

It also has the benefit of having a lot of natural special bulk, something a LOT of common offensive teams lack nowadays. Missy can check LO Tangela fairly easily, fearing only Sleep Powder, and can cripple / KO it with Icy Wind. Missy can also check Yanma (with the exception of Hypnosis) and again cripple / KO it with Icy Wind. It's a very solid special pivot that I think teams are missing out on of they don't consider it for a slot.

Also, I don't understand why people are saying that Misdreavus 'can no longer reliably counter Fighting-types.' I mean, to be honest that never was true in the first place; Gen 5 Mienfoo had Knock Off and U-Turn to pivot into something scary, while Gen 5 Scraggy had Crunch, which could already OHKO Misdreavus. if we segway to examine the environment in Gen 6, you'll notice that Fighting-types in LC with Knock Off are not common enough to prevent Misdreavus from being a solid Fighting-type check anyway. Meditite is really the only current Fighting-type in the tier that gets notable usage, and Meditite handles it quite easily, to be honest. Knock Off hurts Misdreavus but it's not that difficult to avoid, and the fact that Murkrow usage has been seriously diluted already helps Misdreavus more than Knock Off hurts it.

If anything, I think Misdreavus improved from last Gen, what with new threats for it to check / counter, Ghost-type offensive buffs, and its great stats / typing / ability as well as the general decrease of Dark-types in the tier. Even if it didn't improve to the standards of super top tier threats like Tangela, it is still very top tier and should not be underestimated.
Thanks you for posting this as it will hopefully help change peoples minds on this poke also the only real dark type that gets considerable usage is pawniward. (in my opinion the best non re banned maybe even with bans poke in the tier) Now time for one of my favorite pokes to use and anybody on irc/showdown knows that i worship it and its evo and that poke is..... Meowth
As it can make a decent revenge killer (thanks to fake out) can hit a nice speed tier of 19 and can also u turn out. Now you may be saying oh so its the same as last gen Nope thanks to the knock off buff it can come fake out and either A knock off Then u turn or B u turn out and what makes it not outclassed by mienfoo and croagunk this gen is the fact that it has taunt along with these things overall i dont see it making a huge splash on the meta but i think its something that can do quite well against unsuspecting teams.

chimp

Go Bananas
Moxie Scraggy can actually do some damage late-game, after all the fairies are gone. He is bulky enough to take a hit before healing with drain punch.

chimp

Go Bananas
lol Vullaby, Murkrow, and Carvanha are actually very much used.
I've actually seen more of them compared to pawniard.

Moxie Scraggy can actually do some damage late-game, after all the fairies are gone. He is bulky enough to take a hit before healing with drain punch.
+1 236+ Atk Scraggy Poison Jab vs. 20 HP / 68 Def Swirlix: 22-28 (95.6 - 121.7%) -- 93.8% chance to OHKO
236+ Atk Scraggy Poison Jab vs. 36 HP / 0 Def Mime Jr.: 20-24 (105.2 - 126.3%) -- guaranteed OHKO
236+ Atk Scraggy Poison Jab vs. 36 HP / 196+ Def Eviolite Cottonee: 20-24 (95.2 - 114.2%) -- 6.3% chance to OHKO
+1 236+ Atk Scraggy Iron Head vs. 36 HP / 196+ Def Eviolite Cottonee: 14-18 (66.6 - 85.7%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
+1 236+ Atk Scraggy Poison Jab vs. 212 HP / 212+ Def Eviolite Spritzee: 14-18 (51.8 - 66.6%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
+1 236+ Atk Scraggy Poison Jab vs. 212 HP / 212+ Def Spritzee: 20-24 (74 - 88.8%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
236+ Atk Scraggy Poison Jab vs. 212 HP / 212+ Def Spritzee: 14-18 (51.8 - 66.6%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
236+ Atk Scraggy Knock Off (97.5 BP) vs. 212 HP / 212+ Def Eviolite Spritzee: 3-5 (11.1 - 18.5%) -- possible 6HKO

Spritzee is the only Fairy you need to worry about, and it doesn't like taking a +1 Poison Jab / Iron Head after its Eviolite has been knocked off.

Poison Jab destroys Cottonee so it's usually better. Iron Head only 3HKOs 212/36 Eviolite Croagunk at +1.

ALSO SCRAGGY HAS INTIMIDATE NOW FUCK YEAH

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)