Aoi and Azure's Pokemon Sanctuary (Joint Trade Thread) (100+ Pokemon) Now with more Afros!

Status
Not open for further replies.
That sounds good. What nature on shieldon? Also, the monkeys have a 12.5% chance for a female. If it's ok with you could I choose an extra? I'd like Purrloin, Aipom, Lillipup, Shelmet, Karrablast, Mankey, Rufflet?
Careful on Shieldon, and yeah I wouldn't mind adding in another, since its nice having somebody appreciate the weirder pokemon.

Alright cool, how about a snorlax then? I'll get started on your order in the morning.
due to the size of the order I probably will have it ready in like 3 days lol because I like breeding new pokemon in between my requests :D

Also any particular preference on Mankey's skill?

Okay this is the last one then I get to those requests... No really I am not lying! Update!

Grimer
Abiity: Poison Touch
Nature: Adamant
Egg Moves: Shadow Sneak
Flawless Ivs: 31/31/31/x/31/31
Pokeball: Pokeball
Stock: (Can Breed on Request.)

Makuhita
Ability: Guts/Thick Fat
Nature: Adamant (Guts)/ Careful (Thick Fat)
Egg Moves: Bullet Punch

Machop
Ability: No Guard
Nature: Jolly/Adamant
Egg Moves: Bullet Punch, Knock Off

Timburr
Ability: Guts

Egg Moves: Mach Punch, Drain Punch

Meditite
Ability: Pure Power
Nature: Jolly
Egg Moves: Psycho Cut, Bullet Punch, Drain Punch

Heracross
Ability: Moxie
Nature: Adamant/Jolly
Egg Moves: Rock Blast

Okay this is the last one then I get to those requests... No really I am not lying! Update!

Grimer
Abiity: Poison Touch
Egg Moves: Shadow Sneak

Makuhita
Ability: Guts/Thick Fat
Nature: Adamant (Guts)/ Careful (Thick Fat)
Egg Moves: Bullet Punch

Machop
Ability: No Guard
Nature: Jolly/Adamant
Egg Moves: Bullet Punch, Knock Off

Timburr
Ability: Guts

Egg Moves: Mach Punch, Drain Punch

Meditite
Ability: Pure Power
Nature: Jolly
Egg Moves: Psycho Cut, Bullet Punch, Drain Punch

Heracross
Ability: Moxie
Nature: Adamant/Jolly
Egg Moves: Rock Blast
I have your seviper ready. (:

Awesome I will Pm you when I finish my side of the trade :D, Pretty much what im gonna be doing for the rest of the day is fulfilling these trades
I will be going to church now, so be back in about an hour, but the seviper has been bred with body slam as well.

Cmt for volbeat?
Hm I have just about everything in your thread, the only thing I am really interested in is Hp Ground Eevee, and even then I only really want a Female of that cause its appearance. So, is there anything you want me to add to my side to balance that out and make a deal.

Hm I have just about everything in your thread, the only thing I am really interested in is Hp Ground Eevee, and even then I only really want a Female of that cause its appearance. So, is there anything you want me to add to my side to balance that out and make a deal.
Nah sorry

Nah sorry
Yeah I knew I was asking for alot there lol, um if you still want volbeat, I could trade one for a item, looking for the evolution items from the battle maison at the moment, either the magmar evolving one or the electibuzz one. If you can do it.

Yeah I knew I was asking for alot there lol, um if you still want volbeat, I could trade one for a item, looking for the evolution items from the battle maison at the moment, either the magmar evolving one or the electibuzz one. If you can do it.
Yeah I can do that, just I have finals ATM, so I'll visit the Maison later in the week and I'll PM u when I get it. I'll get the elctrizer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)