Official Pizza Topping Tier List

Thanks, now I have to make an S-Tier Analysis for Mushrooms and a Mid-tier analysis for Bell Peppers to prove everyone wrong. :/

mingot

free agent
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Researcher Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Huy,

Respectfully asking that you include the following toppings in the list:

Eggplant

Feta Cheese

Thanks,
Bill

If anyone's ever tried fried eggplant on a pizza, it's pretty ridiculously good. At least have it included in the OP.
^This. Eggplant mixes wonderfully with other veggies, or as a standalone in an eggplant parm pizza (assuming Parmesan doesn't count as a topping, cuz if it does, why isn't it in the OP?) Also, it's one of the best options for vegetarians. At least Mid Tier it.

proposing a complex ban of pineapple+ham for the lower tiers, that combination is just way too good an demolishes all of the other crappy pizza toppings down there. i'd say the ban should also be applied to high tier, but my views are probably a bit radical. pineapple+ham should not be allowed in mid tier though

I think people should read the OP. He specifically mentions the tier list is based on a thick crust, red sauce, mozzarella cheese environment. He also states that high tier is for ingredients that can stand on their own or have a pizza built around them but aren't the absolute go-to toppings.

Bacon is in a good place. It is the ultimate enhancer and makes anything better but it isn't S-Tier because it doesn't have the dominant power of a Pepperoni or sausage.

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
is a Pokemon Researcher
Bacon is most certainly S-Tier.

Bacon makes EVERYTHING taste better. Always. It's a win/win scenario with almost every other topping. Bacon can easily make up for a low tier when paired, where even Pepperoni and Sausage have trouble even doing such a task themselves.

The power of bacon should never be underestimated.

Bacon is most certainly S-Tier.

Bacon makes EVERYTHING taste better. Always. It's a win/win scenario with almost every other topping. Bacon can easily make up for a low tier when paired, where even Pepperoni and Sausage have trouble even doing such a task themselves.

The power of bacon should never be underestimated.
This.

Also, barbecue and buffalo chicken needs to move up to at least high tier. They bring so much flavor to the pizza it's unbelievable.

olives and spinach are too high on that list. ham and chicken should be high tier. i mean who the fuck puts spinach on their pizza?

Posting to say that mushroom pizza smells like.....you know....

Mushrooms, olives and anchovies are awful toppings. Pepperoni + Onion is the best combo.

Solace

royal flush
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
ham is definitely not high tier, but olives and spinach are pretty high up. ham and pineapples are a dangerous core though i've heard, so maybe they should stay as they are. i wouldn't want them overcentralizing the lower tiers.

Fishy

tits McGee (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)
happy to see that mushrooms are high tier

pineapple is the worst pizza topping i've ever heard of, bleegghhh

my ideal pizza is: THIN CRUST, pepperoni/grilled chicken/portabello mushrooms/green peppers. tomatoes if i'm feeling risky.

ham is just a regurgitated meat topping and does not outclass pepperoni/sausage

bacon :pimp:

Acklow

I am always tired. Don't bother me.
You know what kind of pizza sucks? Hamburger pizza.

God's pizza is a supreme Chicago Style with toppings both on the very top and in the middle. Yes. This is perfect. I don't care what you put on it as long as it doesn't include anchovies or pineapple. Tomatoes and Mushrooms would work well in this pizza as well as a little sausage here and a little pepperoni there.

Chicago Style pizza...I think I'm going to go stop by my local Papa Murphy's to grab one...

up with chicken -> mid tier
up with ham -> mid tier
extra cheese (assuming it's done well) -> s tier
down with spinach -> mid tier

also: the reason i think bacon is good where it should be is that a plain bacon pizza isn't really that good, lol

I've been running a pretty dangerous team of thin crust/marinara/mozzarella/parmesan/eggplant/pepperoni. It's dangerously effective. With some crushed red pepper support, it 6-0's most other pizzas.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)